Author Topic: Mario fan fiction (adventures in the pokemon world - Chapter 1)  (Read 4409 times)

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
Mario fan fiction (adventures in the pokemon world - Chapter 1)
« on: February 26, 2013, 09:44:14 AM »
"It's a meeeeee MARIO!  :o" I just caught my first pokemon mew. Mew, depart from your masterball. Please. I said please. Thank you Mew. Use transform. Transform into officer jenny Please. I said Please. Thank you Mew. Now tell team rocket to back down. Thank you. Now arrest team rocket. Thank you. Now teleport us to the daycare center. Thank you Mew. I release you now as long as you promise to come back when I whistle the following notes: C, B, C, G, F, D, A, B, B, B, C, D, A, G, F, E, E, G.

I use the masterball to catch the Daycare Man. "Sir that is not to be used on humans! Pokemon only please!" "Sorry" "Please release me" "Okay but give me all the pokemon in the daycare center" "No can do" "Then you're not leaving" "Fine I can do" *Mario has caught mr mime, mrs mime, and newly discover Nidohorn. I tell mr mime and mrs mime to make a baby and they make me a mr mime. I release the parents and sell the Nidohorn to the smithsonian. The new mr mime is still young. the only move it knows is scratch and tackle so I teach it teleport. "Please teleport me to the elite 4's final room. I said Please. Thank you mr mime."

Gary! what are you doing here?! "Mario, I see we meet again. lets battle" mr mime use teleport on blastoise! *Blastoise has been teleported to goldenrod daycare center* Gary: "no fair! ariados, kill mr mime!" Mario: "not so fast... i release mr mime". Gary: WHAT?!?!?!?! How will you fight?!

C, B, C, G, F, D, A, B, B, B, C, D, A, G, F, E, E, G

Mew use self destruct on the elite four and at the same time put a shield around us! *All of the elite four is incinerated* King Toadstool: "Mario! you are now the pokemon master of johto and kanto!"

TO BE CONTINUED - THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL; ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL WORLD PEOPLE OR SITUATIONS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL