Author Topic: What kind of subway sandwich do you get?  (Read 5291 times)

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
What kind of subway sandwich do you get?
« on: March 08, 2013, 10:43:29 PM »
I get a footlong overn-roasetd chicken breast with provolone cheese (toasted) on flatbread... cucumbers, lettuce, olives, tomatoes, and jalapenos. Spices on top. Oil and vinegar to top it off. Finally a water with ice cubes to quench my thirst - usually with straw not always - .

Offline Naesala

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: What kind of subway sandwich do you get?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 01:44:51 AM »
They are called grinders! Either turkey of buffalo chicken.

Offline Vellidragon

• Hungry dragoness
  • WiKirby Staff
  • That fat girl
    • View Profile
    • Pelsatia
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 03:40:19 AM »
I've never been to a Subway (they're not very common here), but looking at the "all sandwiches" thing on their website, it appears I wouldn't have much of a choice if I did as they seem to have an unhealthy obsession with meat and poultry; as a pescetarian, only their tuna and veggie sandwiches I could actually eat, which is lame. (Boooo!) No idea if they allow for customising them; the first post seems to imply that, but I cannot find anything related to that on their site.

Offline Naesala

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 04:08:36 AM »
I've never been to a Subway (they're not very common here), but looking at the "all sandwiches" thing on their website, it appears I wouldn't have much of a choice if I did as they seem to have an unhealthy obsession with meat and poultry; as a pescetarian, only their tuna and veggie sandwiches I could actually eat, which is lame. (Boooo!) No idea if they allow for customising them; the first post seems to imply that, but I cannot find anything related to that on their site.

You can get whatever you like on it.

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 11:39:58 AM »
yea one person even got only mayonnaise on it