Author Topic: Mushrule RPG:Signup  (Read 13463 times)

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
Mushrule RPG:Signup
« on: May 21, 2010, 09:52:49 PM »
(Notice:This is a Signup-focused thread of the Forum-based-RPG, called "Mushrule RPG", located right here on the NIWA Forums. The central thread for all information on this game is located here. Please visit it if you need more info on the game, are interested in joining or anything related, but is not-signup-based)

To signup, we simply need you to copy and fill in the following form (Up-to-date as of 5/21/2010):
Code: [Select]
------ Basic Info ------
Character's Name:
Race:
Fighter Class:
Abilities:

Stats (Before Modifiers, use [url=http://www.random.org/dice/]Random.org[/url] or contact a guild leader for these) -
L.P.:
At.:
Eva:
In.:
SP:
En.:
SaP:

------ Background Info ------
Character's History:
[quote]

[/quote]
------ Additional Player/Character Info ------
[i](Anything you wish to tell us) [/i]

Once posted, please wait until a AGM has processed your entry before you start playing. The AGM may ask you to change something before you can start. During this time, it is recommended you apply for membership in a guild, explore the wiki, and learn more about the game. 

As an example, here's the GM's Character.
------ Basic Info ------
Character's Name: Max Tappegan
Race: Hylian
Fighter Class: Ninja
Abilities:
- Improved inventory (able to carry bigger items, and more of them).
- High evasiveness.

Stats (Before Modifiers, use Random.org or contact a guild leader for these):
L.P.:5
At.:3
Eva:5
In.:4
SP:5
En.:6
SaP:3

Character's History:
In the rem-nets of the old mushroom kingdom, a shiny triangle glows. Very few people see it. Most, just pass it by. Others see it, but refuse to go exploring about it.

They say the triangle tests you. What for, who knows? But i hear, if you fail this test, you are whisked away. Whisked away, and never heard from again.

As i sit in the street, looking for some change, a child looks around for the shiny triangle. Does he think the rest of us are stupid? Keeping my distance, I follow behind.

The child finds the triangle in an ally. Touching it, the triangle starts to levitate. Then a voice is heard. I hear it. The child hears it. But apparently no one else does.

The voice is ominous. And comes from every direction. How does no one else here it? It asks: "You children. You have been chosen to right what once went wrong." Wait, there only one child before it...is it, is it speaking to me as well?

"You two display a trait few others possess. Where fear stands for others, you hold courage. Where ignorance stands, you hold wisdom. And with you i see the power to help restore me, with the other two part of myself. But you can't do it alone. And neither can you."

All of a sudden, the triangle faces my direction. Out of reflex, i pick up a rock and throw it. But it was simply deflected.

Ok, so i will try something else. Looking around, i see a sling shot. I pick it up, and notice something on the back of my hand: It is in the shape of two triangles, with a third one on top. This is new.

I turn around, and look at the other child. He shows me the back of his hand, it also has a triangle. Maybe we are connected?

"Good. Now, both of you come here." I grab the sling shot, and walk over. I take a look at the other kid. He's holding a boomerang.

"Now, before beginning on your quest, you will need to meet with the others who will be helping you out." All of a sudden, two fairies start surrounding me. My environment starts to wrap and distort, until i appear in a room with several other people. Since the triangle said these people are suppose to help us out, i guess i will introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Max."

(Anything you wish to tell us)
I'm really creative.

Offline Peanut64

• Pikmin Fanon Bureaucrat
  • Pikmin Fanon Staff
    • View Profile
    • Pikmin Fanon
Re: Mushrule RPG:Signup
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 09:36:57 PM »
------ Basic Info ------
Character's Name: Erebus Darkly
Race: Hylian
Fighter Class: Archer
Abilities: Can disappear, uses custom magic-enhanced weapons, can engulf enemies in darkness that doesn't harm, just blinds them and traps them in a dream full of pain and misery that Erebus experienced.

Stats-
L.P.:5
At.:2
Eva:4
In.:6
SP:2
En.:2
SaP:5

Character's History:
Erebus Darkly is a Hylian that is on his own. He used to be a simle man, with a nice life. Now he is considered a renegade archer by Hyrule, as he enlisted to become an archer but soon ran away. The real reason he had a sudden change in heart is unknown to even him. He doesn't even remember being any different than his dark and lonesome self. He travels around the land trying to find his purpose, and more importantly, his heart...
He is not evil, and not at all overpowered. He just uses his dark powers for his personal gain, and sometimes for his friends' gain.

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
Re: Mushrule RPG:Signup
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 03:13:27 PM »
Is this open to everyone or just NIWA staff?