Poll

Which gaming songs would you like to see in a new Donkey Konga

Miror B's Retro Groove (Pokemon Colosseum)
1 (25%)
Miror B's Disco Groove (XD)
0 (0%)
Ashley's Song (Warioware)
1 (25%)
Mike's Song (Warioware)
0 (0%)
Team Rocket Double Trouble
0 (0%)
Pokemon Theme song (1st & 4th Movie versions)
1 (25%)
Meta Knights Revenge (Brawl Version)
0 (0%)
MGS Theme of Love (Brawl Version)
0 (0%)
Dream Snowboard (Mario & Sonic)
0 (0%)
Waluigi Pinball
1 (25%)
Other
0 (0%)
All of them, even if I don't like them all, I can play with friends who do!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Who wants a new Donkey Konga game? (contains poll for favorite songs from games)  (Read 12055 times)

Offline Tattletale1

• Cartoonist
    • View Profile
I had an Idea for a title for it as well, "Donkey Konga 3: Donkey Konga plus Donkey Konga 2 'One plus two equals three." However I recently found out Japan already released a third game in the series containing over 50 songs.

So I would have all the hit Songs from the Previous 3 games in the series, and triple it with 100+ new songs from the past decade of Video Games, Pop culture, and the best of Nintendo based cartoon series.

The controls would be to shake remote and nunchuck to beat bongos, and cross them diagonaly to clap, and would be compatable with Gamecube Bongos, and Balance board gameplay.  New Kareoke Konga mode allows singing to a select number of songs with Lyrics when connecting a compatable microphone.

Featuring downloadable songs stored onto save file or SD card, and an unlockables shop to choose which songs to unlock first with Konga Coins earned in game.

Also I would love to see Mario & Pauline as unlockable characters, and purchaseable/unlockable alternate outfits.
Even better is if they kept room for downloadable characters just in case Sega allows Sonic, Vector, and Amigo into the Game,
or Nintendo decides to put Yoshi, R.O.B. or Wario, as downloadable event characters.  Satoshi Tajiri might even enjoy asking his superiors if Miror B. can be downloaded on certain dates.

Please post your favorite songs, from Japanese, U.S., and PAL versions, and any favorite songs from newer Nintendo games.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 10:20:29 PM by Tattletale1 »
Check out my flipnotes at http://flipnote.hatena.com/5386D14051D4DB8F@DSi/

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
Re: Who wants Donkey Konga 1+2 Re-Released?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 10:00:21 PM »
Sure, the game would be cool. However, that name would be confusing. I would keep any peripherals out of the picture for the sake of simplicity. Also, DLC is not always a good thing; many times, it's just a money pit.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 04:05:17 AM by vince220 »

Offline Tattletale1

• Cartoonist
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants Donkey Konga 1+2 Re-Released?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 03:53:52 PM »
I've added a poll, and edited my initial post, if you have any suggestions for the poll just post, I'll get back to it within a weekday or two.
Don't be afraid to post popular non video game songs or songs you don't like but most of your friends do for poll suggestions, I'll edit the poll accordingly.

Also does anyone know what DLC is? I don't...

Everyone Vote!  I want to know which song is more popular! Don't let the Pokemon Theme song Win! (unless you all want it to, but I can't help that)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 07:45:44 PM by Tattletale1 »

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.

Offline Naesala

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
wheres the all option?

Offline Tattletale1

• Cartoonist
    • View Profile
wheres the all option?
The poll isn't in the thread, it's above the thread, but I can't change how many votes can be done anymore,

Offline R7308xx

• The poison in your drink... whoops.
  • New and, unfortunately, improved.
    • View Profile
I's like to see Pokey Means Business in there.
I blame the economy.

Offline Metechar

• My fanmade Pokémon mascot.
  • Wow! What are all those heads?
    • View Profile
    • PokéFanon!
Baby? Nah, too tortorous!

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Offline Tattletale1

• Cartoonist
    • View Profile
Donkey Konga 3D, I made this thread before the 3DS was announced, connectable to a Wii-U disk or download prehaps?
Controls: Left/Y/L (Left); Right/A/B/R (Right); TouchScreen (Both); Snap Fingers (Snap/Clap)

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
I am indifferent because I've never played them. I'd be open to playing it if a friend happened to own it and asked me to play with him though