Author Topic: Halloween!  (Read 8755 times)

Offline Seritinajii

• Paradichlorobenzene
  • Fire Emblem Wiki Staff
  • Grammar is important!!
    • View Profile
Halloween!
« on: October 29, 2010, 11:08:05 AM »
There's not a thread yet?

So is anyone here dressing up for Halloween? I still am young enough to want to, but maybe that's really irrelevant.. but anyway, I'm a photographer disguised as Ash Ketchum.

What about you guys?

Offline Tina

• WikiBound Staff
    • View Profile
    • WikiBound
Re: Halloween!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 02:01:03 PM »
Dressing up even though I'm technically not going to do anything special for Halloween. I'm thinking I'll just walk around the mall and buy candy or something in costume. B)

(Totally going as Kumatora from Mother 3, by the way. Pink hair and a custom-made blue... jacket... dress thing, awww yeah.)
WikiBound Editor-in-Chief

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 05:19:59 PM »
i'm not doing anything personally, but if anyone is up for it, i would love to see pics! (If you are under 18, be sure to ask your parents, first).
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 05:22:08 PM by tacopill »

Offline Naesala

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 12:46:20 AM »
is it just me or has anyone else not seen a lot of decorating this year?

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 12:49:27 AM »
lack of money, stress out over the economy, less and less reason to celebrate....

Offline Moydow

• NIWA Coordinator
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Fire Emblem Wiki
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 12:58:32 AM »
is it just me or has anyone else not seen a lot of decorating this year?
You should see my neighbours' house. :P
NIWA Coordinator

Offline Metechar

• My fanmade Pokémon mascot.
  • Wow! What are all those heads?
    • View Profile
    • PokéFanon!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 04:19:43 AM »
I wanted to dress as Link or green ChuChu, but I ended getting a Luigi costume. Yes, my fave color is green. How would I dress as a ChuChu, you ask? I have absolutely no idea... :-X

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Offline Peanut64

• Pikmin Fanon Bureaucrat
  • Pikmin Fanon Staff
    • View Profile
    • Pikmin Fanon
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 01:54:02 PM »
lack of money, stress out over the economy, less and less reason to celebrate....

My house is filled with Halloween stuff. My family is doing a Haunted House where kids walk in and get scared out of their mind. This year's theme is Luigi's Mansion, and I will be the host, Luigi.   ;)

Offline Metechar

• My fanmade Pokémon mascot.
  • Wow! What are all those heads?
    • View Profile
    • PokéFanon!
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 05:58:23 PM »

My house is filled with Halloween stuff. My family is doing a Haunted House where kids walk in and get scared out of their mind. This year's theme is Luigi's Mansion, and I will be the host, Luigi.   ;)

Why can't I be the host? Jk. I don't even know where you live. Wait...do you live in California?

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Offline Peanut64

• Pikmin Fanon Staff
    • View Profile
    • Pikmin Fanon
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 12:03:19 AM »

Why can't I be the host? Jk. I don't even know where you live. Wait...do you live in California?

I live 45 degrees from the future.

Offline Moydow

• NIWA Coordinator
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Fire Emblem Wiki
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2010, 12:07:35 AM »

Your profile page says 33. :P
NIWA Coordinator

Offline Peanut64

• Pikmin Fanon Staff
    • View Profile
    • Pikmin Fanon
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2010, 12:11:02 AM »

Your profile page says 33. :P

Just a tiny miscalculation...  :)

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2010, 12:23:55 AM »

um...unless you live in a universe with cyclic or circular time, you can't live "45 degrees from the future". Now, if you are referring to time-zones, which one are you referring to? the Pacific Time Zone is 45 degrees to the West of the Eastern Time Zone.

Offline Peanut64

• Pikmin Fanon Staff
    • View Profile
    • Pikmin Fanon
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2010, 03:36:46 AM »

um...unless you live in a universe with cyclic or circular time, you can't live "45 degrees from the future". Now, if you are referring to time-zones, which one are you referring to? the Pacific Time Zone is 45 degrees to the West of the Eastern Time Zone.

um...unless you don't know, its a joke, because my location would kill my ninja tactics.

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2010, 03:43:12 AM »

um...unless you don't know, its a joke, because my location would kill my ninja tactics.

true........

believe it  :angel:

Offline Koroku

• Golden Sun Universe Staff
  • Wikimoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2010, 09:11:18 PM »
Normally, I do a LOT of stuff for Halloween. I'm kinda a holiday junkie.

But I'm at school this year... and have kinda lost all my Halloween stuff. I have no clue where it is. :( So my big thing this year is wearing my "Halloween Sucks" (with a vampire picture) t-shirt and hoping a random kid comes to my door.