Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 64214 times)

Offline Emerald Yoshi

• Yoshi!
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 01:37:19 AM »
I'm Emerald Yoshi those from other forums should know me as the names in my signature.I think I'm the youngest person here at 12,which is okay I am not really caring.I played Pokemon when I was only three,Mario when I was five and Zelda from when I was I think nine or ten.
Also known as:
Sapphire Mudkip
PK Mudkip
Pancakes
Yoshiforce
BlueYoshi199X
FireryredNess

Offline MasterOfLegend

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 03:48:15 AM »
I'm MasterOfLegend, I'm from Bulbapedia. I didn't have an acount, but I got all my info from there, and also Super Mario Wiki. I am a great Pokemon Trainer.
I AM AWSOME!!!

Fear my power!

Offline Patori

• *nuked*
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2010, 04:08:33 AM »
Hola! Me llamo Patori~ /fail attempt at Spanish

Hehe, I'm Patori, but I'm usually called Patt. I'm a frequent visitor to Bulbapedia and a user on Bmgf. I'm not usually online there (more on Serebii), but whatever. I'm a huge fan of that thar thing called Pocket Monsters. My first real game of Pokémon I've ever picked up was Sapphire, but I loved watching the anime when I was little. (Still do.)

I'm 15, female, and I live in California. I'm also quite a fan of Mario, and enjoyed games such as Galaxy, Sunshine, New Super Mario Bros., and others. Never been a fan of Zelda tbh. Not into it. :/

I'm also a fan of a variety of animés, manga, tv shows, and other interests, but that's all for now. Hope to meet new people here. :3
? Sig under construction. Sorry lovelies~

Offline SMB

• Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2010, 04:28:14 AM »
Hi, I'm Super Mario Bros. (unoriginal, I know :P). You can also call me SMB or Chris, I'll accept either one.

I'm kind of an almost 2-year veteran of the Super Mario Wiki. I signed up over there on March 8th, 2008. But I didn't do much since I only edited on March 9th, 2008. Then I stopped editing, for some reason, until April 2nd, 2009 (yes, I stopped editing for over a year). And then I came back and made some edits around here and there.

I started really liking the wiki, so I became involved with it a bit more and also became involved with some sites that were considered the extended community of the site. I eventually got promoted to the ranking of Patroller, but resigned a few days later due to the fact that I felt that I was not fit for the position.

However, a couple of months later, I was repromoted. And I also help out with NIWA now.

In real life, I'm a 14 year old, and the youngest of the current MarioWiki staff.

(Credit to Edofenrir for making it.)

Offline VeggiePopper

• View Profile
    • Veggie Popper's Madness Place
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2010, 05:08:02 AM »
Hello everybody there!! If you visit Bulbagarden oftenly, you may know me as Veggietable (not that I'm a personality there, but anyways that's where I came from). I'm from Mexico and I'm 23 years old. I'm a Pokémon, Zelda and Mario fan. I visit the wikis, but I only take  part in BMG's forums because if you start me on Zelda, I lose control XD, so I prefer to only see what people think out there. But now that I'm here, I might start to discuss Zelda and Mario topics. Just give me a little time, my brain is a bit lazy to discuss on three topics at the same time.

My first video game was Super Mario Bros. for the good ol' NES when I was 3... that's quite a while ago. I still love Mario of course, but my favorite franchises are Zelda, Pokémon and Mega Man. Yeah, I'm a big N-fan, I've never owned a Sony or MS console. Though I love to play Genesis ROMs on the PC.

Oh and I'm a big eater, maybe that's all you need to know about me. So I hope I get alng with all of you, specially the ones from other wikis who I haven't met before.

Offline smashbrother101

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2010, 01:17:43 PM »
Hello. I'm from Toronto, Ontario in Canada and I'm here from Zelda Wiki, but I have an account on Bulbapedia (which I use most frequently) and I occassionally use Super Mario Wiki.  ;D
I like turtles................................ ....................................... ...........:eekdance:

Offline Level 3

• F-Zero Wiki Staff
  • Hey everyone, just here to help with the effort.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 03:50:20 PM »
I had/have an account from way back in '07 and went on the chats every once in a while but just stopped logging in and really didn't get a chance to edit much. I live in NYC, and I'll be 16 soon. I do follow both Mariowiki and Bulbapedia and I do prepare on making a "comeback" of sorts.

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 09:23:58 PM »
My names tacopill. I'm currently not a member of any of the wiki's, but I do use them as a resource for Games i play/design/develop (Thank you for that by the way).

I'm 24, a graduate student and big Pokemon and Mario fan.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 09:25:55 PM by tacopill »

Offline Nerdy Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 09:26:23 PM »
Welcome. Nice to meet you, Tacopill. :)

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2010, 11:18:37 PM »
Welcome. Nice to meet you, Tacopill. :)

Thank you. Nice to meet you as well.

Offline Nintendoguy1

• Marioguy1
  • Super Mario Wiki Staff
  • It's a beautiful country.
    • View Profile
    • Userpedia
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2010, 11:38:23 PM »
OK, I'm Nintendoguy1 (you can call me NG1) and I'm active on the mariowiki (well, every month except this one) and there I go by Marioguy1 (MG1). I used to be active on bulbapedia but I stopped, I was under the name Pokemonguy1 (PG1, notice a pattern here?) and I just joined the metroid wiki and zelda wikis under the names Metroidguy1 and Zeldaguy1 (ZG1) respectively (You have to see it now).

In other wikis, well, I'm the steward of userpedia and I edit (and have bureaucrat rank) on multiple wikias which I am relatively inactive on now and...that's all...wait...one more thing...

Hi, I'm Super Mario Bros. (unoriginal, I know :P). You can also call me SMB or Chris, I'll accept either one.

I'm kind of an almost 2-year veteran of the Super Mario Wiki. I signed up over there on March 8th, 2008. But I didn't do much since I only edited on March 9th, 2008. Then I stopped editing, for some reason, until April 2nd, 2009 (yes, I stopped editing for over a year). And then I came back and made some edits around here and there.

I started really liking the wiki, so I became involved with it a bit more and also became involved with some sites that were considered the extended community of the site. I eventually got promoted to the ranking of Patroller, but resigned a few days later due to the fact that I felt that I was not fit for the position.

However, a couple of months later, I was repromoted. And I also help out with NIWA now.

In real life, I'm a 14 year old, and the youngest of the current MarioWiki staff.

Hi SMB! :P

(see that's why Edofenrir is awesome)

Offline Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

• The First Children
  • Nintendo Master
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2010, 11:49:50 PM »
Shut up MG1. >:(

Offline Nintendoguy1

• Marioguy1
  • Super Mario Wiki Staff
  • It's a beautiful country.
    • View Profile
    • Userpedia
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2010, 12:04:26 AM »

(see that's why Edofenrir is awesome)

Offline Tucayo

• Super Mario Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • MarioWiki's Shroom
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2010, 01:25:05 AM »

Offline Member#36

• Striving For A Perfect NIWA Unit
  • Retired Staff
  • Kirby, My Favorite Flavor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2010, 02:08:02 AM »
All you need to know:

• Semi-active ZU member
  • Semi-active ZW editor
  • Active WiKirby patroller
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 02:10:03 AM by Austin »

Offline hateichikage

• View Profile
    • Pokémon: Council of Legends RPG
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2010, 02:20:26 AM »
Greetings.

I am Hateichi Kage, as my name is romanized, but I find it acceptable to just be referred to as Kage.

I lived in Japan for much of my early life, specifically on the island of Hokkaido, though I spent a little time in Hiroshima. Most of my existence has however been spent in the United States, where I have become very much fluent in English... with my Japanese rather fading away... how sad. I am what you might refer to as a nerd... but given that I have publication deal being worked out with Viz Media right as I sit at my computer, typing this introduction, I would say I am allowed to be a nerd. ^_^

As one could probably ascertain by the prior, I am a rather artistic individual, and I spend almost 24 hours a day drawing (separated from my passion only by 7 hours of sleep every night). In addition, I also enjoy video-gaming, dedicating hours to the delights of Pokémon games, as well as the wonderful phenomena of Resistance and Bioshock for PS3. Of course, I also have quite the obsessive compulsive collection of retro video games, possessing such wondrous series as the full set of Final Fantasy, Digimon World, Soul Calibur, and countless others. Electronic wise, I am almost completely fluent in HTML and CSS, and I have a pretty decent background in C++. In fact, I am working right now on the construction of my own little Pokémon game just for myself. ^_^

I try to generally keep a very neutral demeanor when engaging with others, as I don't much enjoy fighting. But, since I am a very liberal individual when it comes to my beliefs, I do not fear an argument in defense of my personal philosophies; though I don't expect much of that here! Also, I feel as though there is a nice way to say nearly everything, so I will try not to be caught being rude or harsh to anyone, and I hope that I can expect most of the same from others.

Hm... what haven't I covered...? Oh yeah! I am 18 years old... as of last October the thirteenth (woot)... and I like to collect swords... in particular the japanese variations (Meheh I wonder why?). I am a rather average height of 5'8" and a rather ghastly weight of 113 lbs. Hm... I have black hair... and these trippy green eyes of which I am very proud. And... I am a perpetual child. Because I am soon to be a Manga-ka... I get to stay young at heart forever!! YAY!! Of course... it also has to do with the fact that I have a certain hormone disorder that has made me completely... um... mutually... separate... from the rest of the world... Meheh...
?????

Offline Zesty Cactus

• Bulbapedia Staff
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2010, 02:53:25 AM »
Hm... what haven't I covered...? Oh yeah! I am 18 years old... as of last October the thirteenth (woot)...
WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY! But I'm a year older than you.

Hello. I'm from Toronto, Ontario in Canada and I'm here from Zelda Wiki, but I have an account on Bulbapedia (which I use most frequently) and I occassionally use Super Mario Wiki.  ;D
Haha yo, Toronto represent!

Offline Prongs

• The Pokémon are coming...
    • View Profile
    • Desipokemon
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2010, 12:12:26 PM »
Ah well I am Prongs, I am a member of Bulbagarden, Bulbapedia and an admin at Onemanga(if that counts).
I am from India and am mainly a Pokémon and Mario fan although I do play Zelda.
That can be justified by the fact that I actually buy both the games in every Gen of Pokémon for the sake of getting both boxes. =p :mario:
I am mainly an IRC guy who chats 24*7.
I notice that some of my BMGf friends are here too...(hi Kevz)

Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Offline Zoroark

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2010, 05:23:06 PM »
I'm Master Lucario (also known as Rath, or Zoroark), a respected member of the MarioWiki. I also have accounts on ZeldaWiki and Bulbapedia. I'm African-American, and I'm 15 years old, soon to be 16.

Although I may not seem like it, I can be a bit... perverted at times.

MOD EDIT: Image was too big. Feel free to remove this message.

Offline SMB

• Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2010, 08:06:15 PM »

(Credit to Edofenrir for making it.)