Poll

What gameboy games do you want released on 3DS Virtual Console?

Super Mario Land GB
5 (9.1%)
Wario Land GB
2 (3.6%)
Metroid  GB
3 (5.5%)
Pac Man/Ms. Pac Man
2 (3.6%)
Metal Gear GB
2 (3.6%)
Pokemon Yellow GB (Colorized)
7 (12.7%)
Pokemon Crystal GBC
6 (10.9%)
DK Country GBC
3 (5.5%)
Zelda Oracle Seasons/ages GBC
7 (12.7%)
Kirby's Pinball Land GBC
2 (3.6%)
Pokemon Pinball (R/S or original)
3 (5.5%)
Sonic Advanced
1 (1.8%)
Sonic Spinball GBA
1 (1.8%)
Golden Sun GBA
6 (10.9%)
Super Mario Advanced (series) GBA
2 (3.6%)
Yoshi's Safari
1 (1.8%)
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (With SNES All-Star graphics mode)
2 (3.6%)
Mario Paint (I hear it's fun)
0 (0%)
Tetris 360(degrees) it was monochrome, but it could have GBC tetris as well
0 (0%)
Sega Gamegear VC
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console  (Read 37318 times)

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
Re: Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2011, 08:56:18 PM »
I put Tetris 360 on the Poll, along with GB Tetris in one selection,
Tetris 360 was like Game & Watch, except larger, and the only controls were tilt, and a rotate button, you could also place the blocks on any one of the four corners of the stage, while blocks dropped from a box in the center, (which you have to avoid)

*goggle's Tetris 360*

That's awesome.

Offline Hope(N Forever)

• Lylat Wiki Staff
  • Non-English Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
    • ASSAD® comixs' website
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2011, 07:13:16 PM »
Why the heck is everyone talking about Game Boy Advance games? Nintendo never announced anything related to the Game Boy Advance at all! Not yet, at least, since the possibility of it still open for the future, I suppose. However, initially, there is no Game Boy Advances games whatsoever. Nintendo only confirmed original Game Boy and Game Boy Color games, and possibly other certain "classic titles remastered in 3D", which is still an obscure reference for the time being, but it should likely reference a selection of Nintendo Entertainment System games. I doubt Nintendo would actually release all NES titles as on the Wii Virtual Console, since these titles would technically be new with their 3D visuals and whatnot.

FRLG's been confirmed for 3DS VC, actually. :O

No, it was not.

Found it!

It makes sense, too. Remaking a remake would be sorta stupid. (Also hey Golden Sun's on there too.)

Ahem. That source you linked to, little girl, is not credible at all! Not to mention out-dated at the time you posted it as well. The rest of you, please discredit that link. If that bit of news was true, it would have existed elsewhere as well.

You know? I cannot believe all of you are thinking about Game Boy Advance titles under the influence of wishful thinking, especially when Game Gear games are confirmed to be available on the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console from the start! Sega even announced a handful of initial up-coming Game Gear titles! I should also note that TurboGrafx-16 is also confirmed for the Virtual Console, but it's not much of a big deal since we already have it on the Wii Virtual Console anyway.
This section needs some editing, but can't seem to be able to click the [edit] button.

Nobody ever believed me when I told them that if you make a collection of information of everything Nintendo, you'll get a wiki that is amazingly the size of a small, but highly-developed Wikipedia!

Offline Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

• The First Children
  • Nintendo Master
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2011, 09:06:21 PM »
No need to be a little b****face about it.

Offline Seritinajii

• Paradichlorobenzene
  • Fire Emblem Wiki Staff
  • Grammar is important!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2011, 01:01:09 AM »
No need to be a little b****face about it.

You don't need to be mean.

Anyway, I'd love to see GBA games on the Virtual Console regardless. I think it's a huge possibility anyway, since you can't play them on the 3DS. Or DSi, anyway. I'm kind of confused why Sega games would be on it, though, any explanation?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 01:05:22 AM by Seritinajii »

Offline Miles of SmashWiki

• Sinister Trivia Villain
  • SmashWiki Staff
  • "Trying to seem mysterious is my hobby."
    • View Profile
    • AllisBrawl profile
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2011, 03:35:02 AM »
They like money?

Srsbsns is always lurking (?_?)

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2011, 12:33:10 AM »
for the same reason(s) Genesis games were on Wii VC.

Offline Hope(N Forever)

• Lylat Wiki Staff
  • Non-English Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
    • ASSAD® comixs' website
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2011, 02:29:58 PM »

Don't forget that Master System games are available on the Wii's Virtual Console as well! I find it surprising they did not add Sega Saturn games yet. I mean, it is possible if Nintendo 64 games are being offered, although I'm not sure if Sega released enough titles for the Saturn during its lifetime. Frankly, there are some Saturn titles I wish they would legitimately return, such as Sonic R!

By the way, did anyone here know that Game Gear games are already being offered via the Wii Virtual Console in Japan!?

Gosh, I cannot wait for officially announced titles for the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console! The month of May will be here soon enough!
This section needs some editing, but can't seem to be able to click the [edit] button.

Nobody ever believed me when I told them that if you make a collection of information of everything Nintendo, you'll get a wiki that is amazingly the size of a small, but highly-developed Wikipedia!

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2011, 11:14:46 PM »

Don't forget that Master System games are available on the Wii's Virtual Console as well! I find it surprising they did not add Sega Saturn games yet. I mean, it is possible if Nintendo 64 games are being offered, although I'm not sure if Sega released enough titles for the Saturn during its lifetime. Frankly, there are some Saturn titles I wish they would legitimately return, such as Sonic R!

I would like to see some Saturn game as well... although, i never played any of them. I do believe that SEGA considers the Saturn a "Dark Chapter" in it's history.

By the way, did anyone here know that Game Gear games are already being offered via the Wii Virtual Console in Japan!?

I wasn't aware that there were Game Gear games. Thank you for informing me of this.

Do you have any information on any specific games?

Gosh, I cannot wait for officially announced titles for the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console! The month of May will be here soon enough!

woo! May!