Author Topic: A Pretty Cool Guy  (Read 8778 times)

Offline Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

• The First Children
  • Nintendo Master
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
A Pretty Cool Guy
« on: January 12, 2011, 01:37:05 PM »
Another stupid game thread. Make versions of the "I think ... is a pretty cool guy s/eh ... and doesn't afraid of anything/...

I think azumanga is a pretty cool guy eh wishes eh was a bird and doesn't afraid of chiyo.

I think lucky star is a pretty cool guy, eh buys sausage and doesn't afraid of anything.

I think azumanga is a pretty cool guy, eh lieks hiskool girls n stuff and doesn't afraid of anything.

I think metal gear solid is a pretty cool guy, eh hides in box and doesn't afraid of anything.

I think metal gear solid 2 is a pretty cool guy, eh runs around naked and doesn't afraid of fission mailed.

I think pokemon is a pretty cool guy, eh catches em all and doesn't afraid of team rocket.

Offline R7308xx

• The poison in your drink... whoops.
  • New and, unfortunately, improved.
    • View Profile
Re: A Pretty Cool Guy
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 07:00:58 PM »
I think lucas is a pretty cool guy, eh use psi petty colors and doesn't afraid of ultimate chimera.
I think new age retro hippie is a pretty cool guy, eh uses a toothbrush and make i teeth ni'n clean and doesn't afraid of the man/government.
I think kirby is a pretty cool guy, eh swallow people and use they magical powah and doesn't afraid of meta knightz.
I blame the economy.

• The First Children
  • Nintendo Master
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 03:10:42 AM »
I think king dedede is a pretty cool guy, eh needs a monstah to clobbah dat dere kirby and doesn't afraid of anything.

I think communism is a pretty cool guy, eh is a classless society and doesn't afraid of capitalism.

I think aiko is a pretty cool guy, eh is a bisexual commie perv and doesn't afraid of anything.

Offline Maxite

• Icaruspedia Staff
  • Otaku Nut
    • View Profile
    • OtakuDeus
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 08:00:20 AM »
I think spelling is a pretty cool guy, he knows how to properly dictate words and isn't afraid of grammar nazis.

• The First Children
  • Nintendo Master
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 05:29:10 PM »
I think GoldenEye is a pretty cool guy., eh fights—GET DOWN! YURERU MAWARU FURERU, SETSUNAI KIMOCHI! FUTARI DE ISSHO NI NEMURU, WINTER LAND!

I think GoldenEye is a pretty cool guy, eh gets daan and doesn't afraid of eternal love.

Offline R7308xx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 04:04:20 AM »
I think grammar hammer is a pretty cool guy, eh eats all dem college mons and lesem learn they grammah and doesn't afraid of capitalization.

I think tidus is a pretty cool guy, eh runs roun winin' cuz a nutin' and doesn't afraid of cecil.

I think zelda is a pretty cool guy, eh go bomin' an arowin' crap and doesn't afraid of dinner.

I think metal gear is a pretty cool guy, eh hides in foxy boxyz and doesn't afraid of regret.
I blame the economy.

Offline Maxite

• Icaruspedia Staff
  • Otaku Nut
    • View Profile
    • OtakuDeus
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 06:31:05 AM »
I think GoldenEye is a pretty cool guy., eh fights—GET DOWN! YURERU MAWARU FURERU, SETSUNAI KIMOCHI! FUTARI DE ISSHO NI NEMURU, WINTER LAND!

I think GoldenEye is a pretty cool guy, eh gets daan and doesn't afraid of eternal love.

You misspelled Geddan, but I'll forgive you. It's a common mistake.

I think Yuki Nagato is a pretty cool gal, she can reprogram the world and isn't afraid of Haruhi's fits.

I think Luigi is a pretty cool guy, he just sits back most of the time but isn't afraid to get his hands dirty when Mario needs help.

Offline R7308xx

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 03:27:32 AM »
I think beatles is a pretty cool guy, eh makes pretty music nah, nah nah, nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, eh jude and doesn't afraid of jesus.

I think n is a pretty cool guy, eh wanna sav da world but destroy it at the same time and doesn't afraid of mother 3.
I blame the economy.

Offline SuperHamster

• Nookipedia Staff
  • Nookipedia Director / Inkipedia Admin
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 06:36:18 AM »
I think NIWA Forums is a pretty cool guy. eh falsely uses character names in this "pretty cool guy" meme when eh's supposed to use metonymies and doesnt afraid of anything.

Offline R7308xx

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 03:01:43 AM »
I don't think superhamster is a pretty cool guy, eh ruin er1z fun and doesn't afraid of being flamed my mothermario.
I blame the economy.

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 11:28:17 AM »
I think obama is a pretty coo lguy, eh eint afradin uh white poeple