Author Topic: Nintendo vs. Capcom  (Read 20304 times)

Offline HavocReaper48

• The Falcon Punch Master
  • Donkey Kong Wiki Staff
  • Orly?
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo vs. Capcom
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2011, 03:26:08 PM »
if they did do this it would only be on a nintendo system
No s***, Sherlock.
dont have to rub it in my face
yes, that was Highly unnecessary...

On Xbox 360 / PS3 would be better simply because they are technologically superior -- less laggy for online matches for example -- and can utilize DLC to put in even moar characters. Now, I'm not saying "HAY GAIZ WII SUX", but I think the other two consoles would be better. I mean, just look at MvC3.

Or at least, one version for 360/PS3 and a watered down port for Wii.

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2011, 07:11:46 PM »
No s***, Sherlock.

On Xbox 360 / PS3 would be better simply because they are technologically superior -- less laggy for online matches for example -- and can utilize DLC to put in even moar characters. Now, I'm not saying "HAY GAIZ WII SUX", but I think the other two consoles would be better. I mean, just look at MvC3.

But would Nintendo be willing to partner up on a game that they know would be going to non-Nintendo Console?

I mean, Nintendo has done it before. But those were the rare exception, with a specific condition (like the game being educational)l.

Offline Tattletale1

• Cartoonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2011, 09:19:07 PM »

But would Nintendo be willing to partner up on a game that they know would be going to non-Nintendo Console?

I mean, Nintendo has done it before. But those were the rare exception, with a specific condition (like the game being educational)l.

Only the Nintendo Wii Version would have Nintendo Characters, but If you want better graphics, the 3DS would be a better choice, though it would have less Characters than the Wii Version, and the Wii Version could hold over 110 fully funtional fighting character models on a dual layer disk, (not including alt. colors) while keeping great fighting Gameplay on both Wii Remote/Nunchuk, and Classic/Gamecube Controllers, while allowing 3DS versions to connect to allow more characters on the system with a better graphics engine, the 3DS version could also run save records exclusive to each system, rather than have game card save files.

The X-Box/PS3 versions would add more Sega, Marvel, & Capcom Characters, while allowing custom fighters, & X-Box would have one of those Halo soldiers that actually has a name, as an exclusive character, While Playstation 3 has iconic game Characters like Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) & Solid Snake, and other Playstation Fill-ins

007 (James Bond) would be a good character for a Wii/3DS exclusive though!
Check out my flipnotes at http://flipnote.hatena.com/5386D14051D4DB8F@DSi/

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2011, 08:08:49 PM »

Only the Nintendo Wii Version would have Nintendo Characters, but If you want better graphics, the 3DS would be a better choice, though it would have less Characters than the Wii Version, and the Wii Version could hold over 110 fully funtional fighting character models on a dual layer disk, (not including alt. colors) while keeping great fighting Gameplay on both Wii Remote/Nunchuk, and Classic/Gamecube Controllers, while allowing 3DS versions to connect to allow more characters on the system with a better graphics engine, the 3DS version could also run save records exclusive to each system, rather than have game card save files.

The X-Box/PS3 versions would add more Sega, Marvel, & Capcom Characters, while allowing custom fighters, & X-Box would have one of those Halo soldiers that actually has a name, as an exclusive character, While Playstation 3 has iconic game Characters like Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) & Solid Snake, and other Playstation Fill-ins

007 (James Bond) would be a good character for a Wii/3DS exclusive though!

Ah. that would be cool then.

And yes, 007 would be an excellent character to add in.

Offline Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

• The First Children
  • Nintendo Master
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2011, 11:38:38 PM »
No s***, Sherlock.

Wii can have DLC too.

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2011, 10:59:57 PM »
No s***, Sherlock.

Wii can have DLC too.

Wii can have DLC, but would that require Nintendo changing instance on Online content? or simply Online-anything?