Author Topic: What the new pokemon wii would look like  (Read 14934 times)

Offline pikachu8090

• I haunt Vegeta... he killed me!!!!
  • Guess who it is!?
    • View Profile
What the new pokemon wii would look like
« on: February 10, 2011, 08:37:25 PM »
This is where you can place idea of what the new pokemon game would look like

IGN has idea for what the game would be and other ideas too. check it out here
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

Offline Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

• The First Children
  • Nintendo Master
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: What the new pokemon wii would look like
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 09:30:36 PM »
Stadium 3</thread>

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 05:35:04 AM »
Pokemon MMO!

Pokemon Wii!!!!

OMG i want them all!  :laugh:

• The First Children
  • Nintendo Master
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 05:44:55 AM »
They're never gonna make a Pokémon MMO.

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 06:27:58 AM »
They're never gonna make a Pokémon MMO.

why do you have to hurt me so?  :'(

Are you trying to have me have a Social Life?

Offline R7308xx

• The poison in your drink... whoops.
  • New and, unfortunately, improved.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 07:16:02 AM »
A Pokémon MMO is bound to happen at some point.

My ideas:

Pokémon Stadium III: The Lord of Battles:

- A DS/3DS Tower to send Pokémon from Diamond/ Pearl/ Platinum/ HeartGold/ SoulSilver/ Black/ White.
- A Pokémon training center where you get 25% more experience from battles than on the handhelds.
- Special events on the arenas that affect battles, such as a wave washing in and taking away items.
- LoTS o' MiNiGaMe$.
- A Story Mode and Gym Leader Tower.
- An extended Wi-Fi trading center.
- 12 player Wi-Fi battles with 2 or 4 teams.
- A Day Care Center that works like the handhelds'.
- Customizable arenas.

Pokémon Snap: 649 Or More to See:

- Connectivity with Pokémon Snap 3D.
- Photos sent to the Wii Message Board and can be manipulated using the 3DS's Camera Channel.
- All 649 Pokémon appear in the game, with Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Arceus, Victini, Genesect, Keldeo, and Meloetta found using special in-game or out-of-game events.
-  Inter-changable cameras, based on real camera companies, bought with money gained in game. The cameras differ in quality and the amount of points is determined by the clarity of the picture.
- Pictures can be put on an SD card and printed.

Pokémon MMORPG Online: Friends Worldwide:

- Players can send their Pokémon to join other players' parties or choose 1 Pokémon and join the party themselves.
- Teams can have 1 Pokémon from the handheld.
- Dedicated players can be allowed to open their own gym and create a badge, theme, and trainers to fight before the leader. Elite Four members are fought only after one has beaten at least 16 (or whatever) gyms and are replaced by the 5th (or whatever) person that defeats them. The Champion is replaced every time they are beaten. The Gym Leaders or Elite Four Members may also retire.
- The game can be played with the Wii Remote held sideways, the Nunchuk, the Classic/ Gamecube controller, a DS, a pop-up keyboard on the screen or a USB keyboard.
- Different servers are set in the different regions (Kanto, Sevii Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Battle Frontier, Sinnoh, Unova).
- The game has Wii Speak connectivity.

Pokémon: 3 Dimensions:

- Different moves are performed with different actions with the Wii Remote, such as shaking the Nunchuk to do a Body Slam.
- The view is over the shoulder and battles are turn based, but there is no battle screen, so battles are fought in the overworld.
- The game features voice-acting in some parts and fully rendered cutscenes.
- The game connects to the 3DS/DS games and Pokémon can be traded between the games. Pokémon caught on the Wii will have special items when traded to the DS and vise-versa.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 08:03:55 AM by RamblinEvilMushroom »
I blame the economy.

• The First Children
  • Nintendo Master
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 07:29:58 AM »
Except that will require Nintendo to change their stance against online game play, i.e. making it more accessible.

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 05:38:39 PM »
Except that will require Nintendo to change their stance against online game play, i.e. making it more accessible.

I think they may change there minds in the next decade. But yea. I would really, really, really like to play a Pokemon MMO. As i've stated previously, if Nintendo does what Capcom and Blizzard have done with Online Gaming, I may see the end of my Social Life as i know it.

And i like your ideas, RamblinEvilMushroom. I wonder, would an MMO would use Wii Points, DSi Points or something new?

Offline Tattletale1

• Cartoonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 08:57:42 PM »
Three words, one noun, Dual-Layer Disc.
Check out my flipnotes at http://flipnote.hatena.com/5386D14051D4DB8F@DSi/

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 09:05:15 PM »

Ah, yes... the DLD.....

I don't think i have a player for it...

Offline Tattletale1

• Cartoonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 09:34:42 PM »

Ah, yes... the DLD.....

All Wiis play Dual Layer, if they have the update provided during the release of SSBB, although the SSBB disks themselves could not update the Wii for an obvious reason, it was Dual layer itself...  I got an extended Warranty that day, until...

(angry kid throws Gamecube)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 07:58:41 PM by Tattletale1 »

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 09:51:08 PM »

Ah, yes... the DLD.....

All Wiis play Dual Layer, if they have the update provided during the release of SSBB, although the SSBB disks themselves could not update the Wii for an obvious reason, it was Dual layer itself...  I got an extended Warranty that day, until...

until I draw a pic to describe it...

Hm.... i don't recall updating my Wii for this use... so i guess it was built-in when i picked it up.

Anyway, i still don't see how your suggestion fits.....what's the type of disc have to do with the topic?

Offline R7308xx

• The poison in your drink... whoops.
  • New and, unfortunately, improved.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 10:00:57 PM »
If they make another Pikachu game, they need to make an actual sequel to Hey You Pikachu with Wii Speak compatibility.
I blame the economy.

Offline Tattletale1

• Cartoonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2011, 08:06:47 PM »

Hm.... i don't recall updating my Wii for this use... so i guess it was built-in when i picked it up.

Anyway, i still don't see how your suggestion fits.....what's the type of disc have to do with the topic?

Super Smash bros. Brawl was the first Dual Layer Disc for Wii, it holds twice as much data as a regular Wii Disk, (6GB opposed to 3GB, a Nintendo consumer service representative looked it up for me; 3DS games  start out at 2 GB)

The disk could hold all of  XD, & Pokemon Battle Revolution Conbined, both using their original game mechanics, plus allowing it to store Colosseum's, Shadowe Pokemon System, and Mt. Battle, with a total of 100 Shadow Pokemon to Capture)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 08:43:49 PM by Tattletale1 »

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2011, 09:11:57 PM »

All Wiis play Dual Layer, if they have the update provided during the release of SSBB, although the SSBB disks themselves could not update the Wii for an obvious reason, it was Dual layer itself...  I got an extended Warranty that day, until...

Super Smash bros. Brawl was the first Dual Layer Disc for Wii, it holds twice as much data as a regular Wii Disk, (6GB opposed to 3GB, a Nintendo consumer service representative looked it up for me; 3DS games  start out at 2 GB)

The disk could hold all of  XD, & Pokemon Battle Revolution Conbined, both using their original game mechanics, plus allowing it to store Colosseum's, Shadowe Pokemon System, and Mt. Battle, with a total of 100 Shadow Pokemon to Capture)

Sweet. I see it now....  :)... For the remakes.

did it relate to the MMO as well?

Offline Tattletale1

• Cartoonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 10:03:18 PM »

Sweet. I see it now....  :)... For the remakes.

Remakes? Okay, but I am saying that it could contain an RPG by itself, like Colosseum/XD but extended, with Pokemon Battle Revolution Graphics for Battles, the kind that tore down stages back when the rating was E10+, (before they cut things out to lower the rating) custom characters, (maybe even a Mii mode for Wi-Fi, allowing more dream World features from B/W site to interact with Wii if 3DS is used with B/W) compattability with Black & White pokemon, items, moves, and abilities.
And installing a Pokemonline Channel allowing for downloadable content to be accesed through SD card, and online durring gameplay, and allowing transfer of custom Characters from Pokemon Battle Revolution, while adding 8 more customizable characters, based on the 3D designs from Gen III, Gen IV, and designs of Gen V playable Characters, and an Ash esque design for Yellow, and the girl from Crystal;
 ...possibly: Rui, Miror B, and other styles to choose from as well for online Avatars...

I say up to 40 systems , up to 2 players per Wii console, for online connectivity
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 10:07:07 PM by Tattletale1 »

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2011, 10:24:37 PM »

Sweet. I see it now....  :)... For the remakes.

Remakes? Okay, but I am saying that it could contain an RPG by itself, like Colosseum/XD but extended, with Pokemon Battle Revolution Graphics for Battles, the kind that tore down stages back when the rating was E10+, (before they cut things out to lower the rating) custom characters, (maybe even a Mii mode for Wi-Fi, allowing more dream World features from B/W site to interact with Wii if 3DS is used with B/W) compattability with Black & White pokemon, items, moves, and abilities.
And installing a Pokemonline Channel allowing for downloadable content to be accesed through SD card, and online durring gameplay, and allowing transfer of custom Characters from Pokemon Battle Revolution, while adding 8 more customizable characters, based on the 3D designs from Gen III, Gen IV, and designs of Gen V playable Characters, and an Ash esque design for Yellow, and the girl from Crystal;
 ...possibly: Rui, Miror B, and other styles to choose from as well for online Avatars...

I say up to 40 systems , up to 2 players per Wii console, for online connectivity
8)

• The First Children
  • Nintendo Master
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2011, 11:07:36 PM »

Pokemon Battle Revolution Graphics
No.

Battle Revolution had horrible graphics, the Pokémon looked like clay.

Offline Tattletale1

• Cartoonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 04:10:17 PM »

No.

I was refering to the Trainers and the Attacking animations, I would prefer they use Pokemon XD/Colosseum's Textures on the Pokemon, while making the Pokemon updated to Wii's current graphics capacity, (SSBBrawl style Pokemon Maybe)

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 06:18:25 PM »

No.

I was refering to the Trainers and the Attacking animations, I would prefer they use Pokemon XD/Colosseum's Textures on the Pokemon, while making the Pokemon updated to Wii's current graphics capacity, (SSBBrawl style Pokemon Maybe)

That would be cool.... :)