Author Topic: Juggle Chainsaws  (Read 8685 times)

Offline theichibun

• View Profile
Juggle Chainsaws
« on: April 03, 2011, 07:46:32 PM »
With all humility, I bring you my NES chronogaming site Juggle Chainsaws.

The goal of Juggle Chainsaws is to play every game released for the NES in the United States roughly in chronological order.  The order is accurate down to the month and year.  I wish I could get more specific than that but it just can't happen due to NoA'a record keeping.

I'm not trying to finish the games, just trying to get a good enough idea of if the game is worth playing or not.  Something like Athena isn't.  Mighty Bomb Jack on the other hand is a game that I think a lot of people today don't really know about but is worth going back to play.

If this was just another review site it wouldn't really be anything special.  But I'm also doing a small statistical analysis at the end of each year's games.  So far the only one I've done is a combination of 1985 and 1986.  Starting with 1987's set of data things will be a bit more useful.

I'm also planning on putting in more general articles along the way.  One that I've started is a look at the different cover art styles of the different publishers and how things changed over time.

Anyway, I hope you can give my site a visit and I would love to hear what I can do to make it better.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 08:28:57 PM by Greenpickle »

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
Re: Juggle Chainsaws
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 11:33:17 PM »
looks like a good site. Sorry i don't have a suggestion of how to improve it.

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
Re: Juggle Chainsaws
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 01:35:57 AM »
you'll get more visitors if you post more often on you're blog