Author Topic: First It Was Wii Sports Resorts, Then Wii Fit Plus, Now...  (Read 8582 times)

Offline Hope(N Forever)

• Lylat Wiki Staff
  • Non-English Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
    • ASSAD® comixs' website
First It Was Wii Sports Resorts, Then Wii Fit Plus, Now...
« on: April 12, 2011, 07:34:25 PM »
The sequel to the best-selling stand-alone game - Wii Play - had been announced!

Please give a warm welcome to

Wii Play: Motion

Click to enlarge

In addition to an assortment of all-new, twelve minigames, this game will come bundled with its very own Wii Remote Plus, and this is convenient, considering all those minigames actually requiring the Wii MotionPlus technology! Minigames include Whack-a-Mole, an updated disc throwing game, and a strange umbrella spinning game too.

Additionally, we even have a release date for it already, in the U.S. at least - June 13, 2011! Mark your calendars now! It is also confirmed for a European release too, but no proper date was announced yet. However, it will be out in 2011 in Europe anyway.

- Nintendo's Press Release - April 12, 2011
This section needs some editing, but can't seem to be able to click the [edit] button.

Nobody ever believed me when I told them that if you make a collection of information of everything Nintendo, you'll get a wiki that is amazingly the size of a small, but highly-developed Wikipedia!

Offline Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

• The First Children
  • Nintendo Master
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: First It Was Wii Sports Resorts, Then Wii Fit Plus, Now...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 08:41:32 PM »
FFS, more s***ty casual s***.

Seriously Nintendo?

Seriously.

I already have a freaking Wii Remote Plus. I don't need another for a s***ty sequel to a s***ty game that most people only bought because it had a controller.

Offline Seritinajii

• Paradichlorobenzene
  • Fire Emblem Wiki Staff
  • Grammar is important!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 08:59:58 PM »

Seriously Nintendo?

Seriously.

I already have a freaking Wii Remote Plus. I don't need another for a s***ty sequel to a s***ty game that most people only bought because it had a controller.

Calm down...

I already have two Wii Remote Pluses and two MotionPluses... Is there any way to get this game without a Wii Remote Plus? Probably.

I think it'll be fun! I like the casual games. They're fun to play with friends, especially since not everyone is interested in more serious games. The Wii series games are fun for really a majority of the people I know.

Offline Shayminguy7

• Yaaaawwwwwnnnn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 11:22:08 PM »
E10+?

Offline Greenpickle

• Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My site
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 11:23:06 AM »

Seriously Nintendo?

Seriously.

Hmm, if only there were a way for you not to buy this...

Offline SuperAlpaca

• The awesomest person in the room
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 10:47:20 PM »
E10+?<br s*** just got serious
Ha, something is probably going to be in it that is funny, like.... hm... Drugs? Alcohol? All the stuff that was in Okami made it just Teen, so this could have a bunch of naughty stuff  :P

Offline Tattletale1

• Cartoonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 03:09:14 PM »
E10+?<br s*** just got serious
Probally SSBB/SSBM or Starfox Adventures grade stuff, plus possibly underwear & Fart, & cartoon weapon humor like Warioware...
Check out my flipnotes at http://flipnote.hatena.com/5386D14051D4DB8F@DSi/

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.