Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE
|This article is a short summary of Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE.|
Fire Emblem Wiki features a more in-depth article.
|Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE|
Gen'ei Ibunroku Shāpu Efuī
Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE (previous known under the working titles Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem and Genei Ibun Roku ♯FE), is a title that crosses elements from ATLUS' Megami Tensei franchise and Intelligent Systems' Fire Emblem series, developed by ATLUS and produced by Nintendo. The game was released for the Wii U in December 2015 in Japan, and will be released in 2016 worldwide. Originally drafted as a crossover between Pokémon and Fire Emblem, it was later redrafted to be a collaborative title with ATLUS.
Pre-ordering a copy of the game in Japan allowed players to receive a set of exclusive costumes, based on other ATLUS titles. In addition to this, a "Fortissimo Edition" (simply "Special Edition" in North America) was released which features, a soundtrack CD, art book, additional costumes, and a flyer for free tickets to a premium themed concert in May 2016. The Fortissimo Edition was also released as part of a hardware bundle which also includes character lyric cards, sticker sheets, and download cards for three additional quests.
The Stage is Yours.
Now Knock 'Em Dead!
Invaders from the Idolasphere want your creative energy. Go out and break a leg with showstopping moves!
Save Tokyo from the Maurading Mirages!
Learn the Ropes of the Idol Life!
Do whatever it takes to win fans as a rising showbiz star.
Perform Dazzling Session Attacks Against Enemy Mirages in Otherworldly Venues.
RPG master Atlus puts their unique spin on Fire Emblem Favorites!
Fight Alongside Heroes From Another World in High Style!
A tale of youth and heroes guided by destiny
Set in modern Tokyo, young people come together to weave an epic tale alongside heroes from an alternate world. This brand new RPG, developed by ATLUS, is infused with elements of the popular Fire Emblem series. In the struggle between the worlds of glamour and darkness, these young heroes rise to face the challenge.
- Collaboration that blends the Shin Megami Tensei series with Fire Emblem characters.
- "Mirages"—beings of immeasurable power hailing from another dimension—have begun invading our world. Some are evil, but others are drawn to humans with tremendous creative potential and have shared their powers to guard humanity.
- Main characters fight as Mirage Masters and, at the same time, have big dreams to become great entertainers. They polish their singing and acting skills in the entertainment business in their daily life, and work as artists.
- Young heroes must confront not only the invading Mirages but also the world of entertainment as they fight their way to stardom.
Slay monsters—and slay like a pop star—all at the same time, in this brand-new RPG from acclaimed developer Atlus. A sinister force from another dimension has invaded modern-day Tokyo, resulting in a fantastical barrage of style, fashion, music, and, of course, danger. So fight back—command your creative potential, save the world…and become a star.
The spirits attacking Tokyo, known as Mirages, steal people away to an alternate dimension and sap their creative energy. Now you and the rising stars you call friends will need to call on your creative power—manifested as iconic Fire Emblem characters—to save your city. Play to your strengths in high-energy turn-based battles against rogue Mirages; then fuse items to craft powerful weapons and crush your foes. Around every corner you’ll find fan-service, including Fire Emblem references, original songs by Japanese entertainment giant Avex, dungeons themed after the entertainment industry, and eye-catching music performances.
- Save your city and become a star in this shamelessly over-the-top RPG by cult-favorite developer Atlus
- Destroy elaborate enemies with powerful, flashy, entertainment-themed attacks
- Fuse items to craft increasingly strong weapons and abilities
- Savor the fan-service with original songs by Japanese entertainment giant Avex, stylish costumes, and much more
- A combo of two series from a dream-team of developers—Atlus and Intelligent Systems—forms a unique, brand-new IP
Slay monsters—and slay like a pop star—in this brand-new RPG from acclaimed developer Atlus. An interdimensional evil has invaded modern-day Tokyo, resulting in this fantastical barrage of music, style, and yes, danger. So fight back! Battle through dungeons to pump up your strategy and creatively decimate your foes... before all hope fades to black.
You and the rising stars you call friends will need to call on your own creative power–manifested as iconic Fire Emblem™ characters–to wage a secret war on rogue spirits that feed on creativity. Each encounter will immerse you in deep, turn-based battles that blend the combat of the Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tense series into one brutal harmony. Fuse items to craft new weaponry; then play to your strengths and crush your foes. Around every corner you’ll find fun nods to multiple fandoms, including Fire Emblem references, dungeons themed to the entertainment industry, and stunning music performances.
In modern-day Tokyo, Mirages from the Idolosphere invade the city to harvest an energy known as Performa from humans. However, a group of young humans are able to befriend friendly Mirages, who become known as the Mirage Masters. This group has been hired by Fortuna Entertainment, an organization meant to prevent invasions from the Idolosphere that fronts as a talent agency.
Overworld gameplay mostly lends itself to the Megami Tensi series. On the overworld, characters are able to move freely, and can access shops and interact with non-playable characters, or access their texts. Enemies are encountered on the overworld. The turn-based battle system draws mechanics from both franchises, using Fire Emblem's weapon triangle for melee attacks and the elemental properties of magic attacks from Megami Tensei. During battles, the characters can merge with "Mirages", based on various characters from the Fire Emblem franchise. Characters also have certain skills, some of which can trigger "Session Attacks" in which every party member attacks together.
|align="center"|Version Number||Date Released||Description|
|align="center"|1.1||February 23, 2016||Gameplay adjustments.|
Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE features five packs of downloadable content:
- Atlus Collaboration Costume Set - A set of player character costumes based on other Atlus games.
- Tokyo Millennium Collection - A fashion show in which players can receive new costumes.
- 3 Support Quest Set - A set of three additional dungeons that can be purchased individually or in this set, including:
- Mirage Hunter (EXP) - A dungeon with enemies that give high amounts of experience.
- Mirage Hunter (Mastery) - A dungeon with enemies that drop materials that can be used to upgrade weapons.
- Mirage Hunter (Savage Festival) - A dungeon with enemies that drop rare items.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE on other NIWA Wikis:
- Search results on Nintendo's Japanese website. Retrieved October 20, 2015.
- Genei Ibun Roku #FE Japanese Release Date And Bundles Revealed. Nintendo Life (September 11, 2015). Retrieved January 3, 2016.
- Genei Ibun Roku #FE: digital pre-order in Japan, filesize, details, DLC quests, screenshots. Perfectly Nintendo (December 9, 2015). Retrieved January 3, 2016.