• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Black or White?

Started by Garlic Man, April 11, 2010, 03:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gambler

White, I like the eagle, the condor not so much. Other than that, meh.

Tattletale1

My Friend is getting Black, because it has a Dark City where she can battle Trainers, and she loves Fire Pokemon, like Reshiram.  I guess I'll get white, because I do like Electric Types, (thogh they're not my favorite) and I'd like to see the difference between the versions, and trade the version exclusives.
Check out my flipnotes at http://flipnote.hatena.com/5386D14051D4DB8F@DSi/

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.

Maxite

I'm getting both. That's been a tradition of mine to get both versions of the new generation since Red and Blue.

Peanut64

I have changed my mind.. I'm getting White because I think the Mascot is cooler and It's electric type. I like electric types.

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

I'm getting White because I like Iris. :D

Later on (read - my birthday in June) I'll get Black for the cool goth lolita Pokémon.

Gamefreak75

I went to the mall tour they had and I played Black and White.

I loved it. The seasons are a really nice addition.

pikachu8090

I will get white since the version exclusives are better.  Also white forest let you catch more pokemon from the older games.
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

Zesty Cactus

after careful planning throughout my circle of friends (gotta make sure we all have opposite versions lol) i ended up with Black (which really was my first choice anyways due to Gochiruzeru or whatever her name is now). and yeah I preordered it at EB Games so it's already been paid for 8D!

Quote from: Aiko-chan on February 20, 2011, 08:34:59 PMI'll get Black for the cool goth lolita Pokémon.
hell yes i love her XD

SuperHamster

I'm getting Black. I was thinking about getting White since it has the White Forest that has exclusive Pokemon, but I realized that I have already caught most of them in HeartGold. Also, all my friends are getting White, and it's nice to have the version opposite your friends'.

I also like Black's generally more technology-oriented theming.

R7308xx

I changed my mind at the last minute and got White. I just like the olden feel and the Western style of the Pokémon better than the technologically advanced feel and East West style Pokémon in Black.
I blame the economy.

?Green?

I purchased Black from Japan, so I'll be getting White from the English release.

Solar Dragon

I hate that Goth Pokemon due to the fact it wiped my team out in the Elite Four first time around! Now, whenever I find one or it's preevolutions, I stick my middle finger up at it and kill it with the most powerful attack I have on the Pokemon.

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

Dude the goth lolita 'mon is the coolest one.

You just suck.

Solar Dragon

Quote from: Kaiba on March 27, 2011, 10:21:20 PM

You just suck.

I would like it if you refrain from insulting me please.

tacopill

Quote from: Solar Dragon on March 28, 2011, 05:29:24 AM
Quote from: Kaiba on March 27, 2011, 10:21:20 PM

You just suck.

I would like it if you refrain from insulting me please.

As would I.

KidIcarus