• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

One-line-per-post story game

Started by tacopill, November 25, 2010, 08:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R7308xx

The Fearow starts singing which causes a chocolate rabbit to come and tell you you just got prank'd the first of 8 1/2 Melodies and you must travel far and wide across the Kanjohoesinnova region with your pikmin who doesnt afraid of anything for you must fight monsters and zombies and humans and animals under the evil influence of Weeg-gan-king-ghetti with only some magic beans and a wooden sword to defend yourself with no fast food restaurants for the next 67,000 miles while you are chased by the Veggie Monster and Count Spaghetti and saves the world.

[spoiler]Hey, it's one line.[/spoiler]
I blame the economy.

Metechar

Dr. Hax hacks the last post out of existence.

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

SnorlaxMonster

Dr. Hax is caught hacking red handed

Metechar

Dr. Hax is haxed out of existence and the post before the post before the post before this post is revived.

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Solar Dragon

Suddenly, the whole story is wiped out of existance yet again.

Metechar

The bits that survived were put together. "Unown pie scarecrow Mario dance pizza duck Dedede ReDead"

R7308xx

I blame the economy.

Metechar

Solar Dragon

tacopill

In a sudden turn of events, the wave of the splash attack turns into a tsunami.

Member#36

TurtwigA

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Member#36

Scratch that, cats... and it was heading for New York City.

Metechar

It destroyed all of NY, and then the entire USA.

Sazandora

George W. Bush stood up from the destruction and vowed vengence against all Pokemon.

Solar Dragon

Pikachu takes an axe to George Bush's head.

R7308xx

A large donut crushes Pikachu and Carmen Sandiego steals Pikachu's axe.
I blame the economy.

Solar Dragon

Lard Lad, after crushing Pikachu with his donut, kidnaps Carmed Sandiego and runs off.

pikachu8090

Then a Jigglypuff sings Lard Lad to sleep he can never get out of.
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

HavocReaper48

However, Lard Lad's trainer has an Awakening, uses it, and had Lard Lad use Brick Break!