• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

2 New Members!

Started by Level 3, February 24, 2012, 03:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Level 3

in 3 weeks and 4 weeks I believe.

Guesses?

Who is actually able to join other than those on the affiliate list?

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

Bop1996

One is most likely F-Zero Wiki due to the alphabetization, but I'm not sure about the other one.

Vellidragon

Quote from: Level 3 on February 24, 2012, 03:05:59 PMWho is actually able to join other than those on the affiliate list?
Any wiki that fulfils the criteria on the "Join Us" page can apply. Affiliation is not a pre-requirement for joining (and, in fact, tends to act as an alternative to membership).

Greenpickle

Pretty sure the question was as to specific examples, to help with guesses of who might be joining.

Bop1996

I'm gonna take another guess and say the second one is Icaruspedia once again due to alphabetization.

Vellidragon

Quote from: Greenpickle on February 25, 2012, 09:34:17 AM
Pretty sure the question was as to specific examples, to help with guesses of who might be joining.
And I'm sure the person who asked it could have explained that themselves if it were the case. I answered it the way it was asked, but if that's not good enough, I may as well stop trying to help.

Greenpickle

Wow, I didn't expect that.  I didn't mean at all to imply you'd done something wrong.  It was more of an, 'oh, it's interesting how you've interpreted the question completely differently to me; this is what I thought was being asked'.  Sorry if I offended you.

Level 3

Yeah I meant it the way Greenpickle put it. Sorry if I wasn't being clear on that.

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

Naesala

now there are 3 new members coming.

goombashoe

Quote from: Naesala on March 01, 2012, 01:19:08 AM
now there are 3 new members coming.
I'm gonna go with F-Zero Wiki, Kid Icarus Wiki, and Game & Watch Wiki

Naesala

I'm guessing the next one is Kid Icarus, the one for the 30th has me stumped.

Xizor

I have guesses, but I think it might be considered cheating. =\

Bureaucrat of

KidIcarus

I believe the correct naswer is dqw and IP