• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

The "I'm Going Away Forever"/"Never Mind, I'm Back" Thread

Started by Member#36, June 12, 2010, 01:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemonforever2929

im back sorry again even though im allowed now I  just not into forums as much as I once was.
------------------------------------------------------------
nintendo forever!!!
do I really have to do the garbage mom?:(
omg a forum
p-o-k-e-m-o-n
the offspring of master and crazy hands
this is a long sig
that is why I am ending it here

tacopill

Quote from: pokemonforever2929 on April 16, 2011, 02:20:18 AM
im back sorry again even though im allowed now I  just not into forums as much as I once was.

welcome back! We missed you...

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

Quote from: pokemonforever2929 on April 16, 2011, 02:20:18 AM
What in the Hell are you saying?

Have you even HEARD of grammar?

Member#36

I'll be upfront: I am losing interest in NIWA again.  Editing Zelda Wiki, WiKirby, and a little of Wars Wiki was fun, but now I don't see why I should do it anymore.  The friends I met I will continue to keep-in-touch with, but I can't make myself do this anymore. 

I originally started out of fascination, and to get a hobby... but now I'm sick of it.  Perhaps it's the continuous task of writing, which I never liked, unless it was about something like sparked interest.  Even now, that interest is fading. 

Another reason which may be causing this is that I'm turning 18, and so don't want to waste time until I get school over with, college started, a job started, etc. 

I don't want the replies to be cry-cry, sad-sad -posts, since I dislike the attention... but I also don't want to just vanish off the face of the internet. 

tacopill

thank you for informing us, #36. Good luck in what you do in the future.

If you ever need anything, you know where to find me.

Member#36

I'm returning, but not to wiki editing as you may know it.  (I think that's return number 3 or 4)

I am close to graduating high school, and therefore no longer under the obvious stress.  I care enough about the NIWA to want to help it, but no longer am interested in wiki editing.  I will be using my time on the forums, instead.  If anything, I'll just use the forums the way most staff did, or still do, as they did in the past: to monitor the NIWA.  I'll be as helpful as I can on the forums, which includes answering questions related to wikis and NIWA.  But once again, I will not actually do any editing.

I am sorry for not aiding in staff matters, but, (and I hope you don't think of this as a lousy excuse), I didn't feel I had the right to since I'm no longer staff.  

tacopill

R7308xx

Here I am, look at me now!

You can not grasp the true form of my power now!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Anyways, yah, hard drive blew. Got a new one FINALLY!
I blame the economy.

pokemonforever2929

im using my dsi... again at least while my laptop gets fixed
nintendo forever!!!
omg a forum
p-o-k-e-m-o-n
this is a long sig

R7308xx

I blame the economy.

R7308xx

I blame the economy.

tacopill

Justin

Been awhile, but I'm back. I'm trying to keep up with NIWA, but I'm still a very busy man, so forgive me if I can't come around every day.
~~~~
Server bureaucrat of Zelda Wiki. I fix what you break.

Also a tech administrator for Poniverse.

RAP

Welcome back "Justin of ZeldaWiki"!

...wow, I kinda sound like a robot. :P

Level 3

I've been away for a few months but I have returned for who knows how long.

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

pokemonforever2929

i got the same virus on my mom's vista and now my laptop is fixed sorry.
nintendo forever!!!
omg a forum
p-o-k-e-m-o-n
this is a long sig

Apple Bloom

Hi! It's WaddleDude! I really hope you remember me. I haven't been here in ages. Thing is, I forgot my password, and the email I entered on WaddleDude wasn't valid. So...I didn't do anything for about a month. I had no choice but to create a new account. I just hope you guys do believe I'm WaddleDude. I was surprised to see the layout change. And...yeah, that's pretty much it. I'm back!