• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Metroid Other M

Started by Jing412, February 22, 2010, 10:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jing412

Well lets talk about the anticipated game that has Nintendo collaborating with Team Ninja, Metroid Other M

Level 3

Not enough to say, this is either a good new venture like Prime was, or a failed attempt at a new game style.

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

Jing412

well its easily one of the most anticipated games coming out this year, Im definatly looking forward to it and hopefully a demo of the game can come out soon

Level 3

Yeah but tons of stuff can easily trump it, besides, theres not much to go on. and only Japan will likely get a 2010 release, and it's coming out in summer, so including all of the translation work to be done, there'll be a nice delay into 2011.

More on stuff that can trump it: SMG2, Zelda Wii, God of War III, just to name a few.

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

Jing412

hey one can dream of getting it this year  :laugh:, but I'll agree on the games that could trump it

Garlic Man

Quote from: Level 3 on February 23, 2010, 12:30:23 AM
Yeah but tons of stuff can easily trump it, besides, theres not much to go on. and only Japan will likely get a 2010 release, and it's coming out in summer, so including all of the translation work to be done, there'll be a nice delay into 2011.

More on stuff that can trump it: SMG2, Zelda Wii, God of War III, just to name a few.
June 27 2010 is the release date.

YOU WERE WRONG. (jk :P)

Jing412

yay for release date  :), i really hope we can get a demo of this soon, from what i've read the game plays really well

spiky_eared_pichu

[/quote]
June 27 2010 is the release date.

YOU WERE WRONG. (jk :P)
[/quote]
...where did you get that?Nintendo week?3/1?(kiddie one?)
I also think you can go between 1st and 3rd view.
Get fired up!:)
steam name:Mudkip

Naesala

it's August 31, and it has been for sometime

Malake256

Yup August 31, 3 days after my b-day. I personally can't wait, that thing looks amazing. I am diggin the fact that it dumped the nunchuck. I can't wait to write all sorts of Other M articles on MetroidWiki :D
My Weavile Brick Breaks Blisseys :)

Gamefreak75

Mother Brain looks quite creepy in this game.

Naesala

well there less then a month left tell the game comes out...

Malake256

Quote from: Gamefreak75 on July 04, 2010, 06:27:22 AM
Mother Brain looks quite creepy in this game.

It's Awesome Awesome Awesome that they gave her a body again though, Mother Brain in a jar is challenging, but it's one of those bosses that's like "Why is this HARRRrrrdddDD!" Mother brain+body actually looks intimidating

Naesala

well my copy is in the mail should be here in a few days, ordered it from gamestop to get the bonus gift

Justin

Advance warning to all of ya:
Hard mode removes all of the suit expansions, meaning you're stuck with 99 points of energy and 10 missiles.
~~~~
Server bureaucrat of Zelda Wiki. I fix what you break.

Also a tech administrator for Poniverse.

Naesala

Quote from: Neo on September 03, 2010, 08:07:48 PM
Advance warning to all of ya:
Hard mode removes all of the suit expansions, meaning you're stuck with 99 points of energy and 10 missiles.

wow, [spoiler]those guys that come out of the power bomb doors take one if not more energy tank with each hit[/spoiler]

Justin

Nah, just use [spoiler]Super Missiles. Takes three hits. Just use the power bomb then immediately get out of morph ball, go to first person, and charge up your beam. When you lock on, you'll change to missiles, so you can use a super missile right away if you got the beam charged all the way.[/spoiler]
~~~~
Server bureaucrat of Zelda Wiki. I fix what you break.

Also a tech administrator for Poniverse.

Naesala

Quote from: Neo on September 08, 2010, 08:10:12 PM
Nah, just use [spoiler]Super Missiles. Takes three hits. Just use the power bomb then immediately get out of morph ball, go to first person, and charge up your beam. When you lock on, you'll change to missiles, so you can use a super missile right away if you got the beam charged all the way.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]they just move so fast, I beat the game 100% with little help for a few items[/spoiler]

Malake256

This game is the worst metroid game by far...

R7308xx

The game was disappointing, but I'd say Metroid Fusion was the worst.
I blame the economy.