• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Hardest Nintendo game?

Started by R7308xx, December 04, 2010, 09:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R7308xx

I'd say F-Zero GX, just way too hard.
I blame the economy.

Miles of SmashWiki

I've heard a lot of people complain about Zelda II, though tbh I didn't think it was so bad.

Srsbsns is always lurking (?_?)

Naesala

DoctorPain99

What about Super Mario Bros II (The Lost Levels)?
DoctorPain99

TurtwigA

I find all games easy, but Wii Sports is the hardest.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

R7308xx

Quote from: TurtwigA on December 06, 2010, 12:12:00 AM
I find all games easy, but Wii Sports is the hardest.
What part is hard? :6
I blame the economy.

Hope(N Forever)

Quote from: RamblinEvilMushroom on December 06, 2010, 01:26:33 AMWhat part is hard? :6

Some people have difficulties reaching Pro status in certain sports. Titles such as Wii Sports require a lot of motion-handling, and it's not always easy to master a video game sport when one doesn't practice enough, or finds harder opponents too skillful to beat. It's similar to real-live sporting situations.

I also believe that the boxing sport is kinda glitchy: The controls are not always smooth in response apparently, and does not emulate hand-movements properly.

Quote from: TurtwigA on December 06, 2010, 12:12:00 AMI find all games easy, but Wii Sports is the hardest.

If Wii Sports is hard, then you should try out Wii Sports Resort! You won't believe how much trickier true 1:1 motion is and is too much to handle!
This section needs some editing, but can't seem to be able to click the [edit] button.

Nobody ever believed me when I told them that if you make a collection of information of everything Nintendo, you'll get a wiki that is amazingly the size of a small, but highly-developed Wikipedia!

Moydow

Quote from: Hope(N Forever) on December 09, 2010, 01:11:16 PM
Quote from: TurtwigA on December 06, 2010, 12:12:00 AMI find all games easy, but Wii Sports is the hardest.

If Wii Sports is hard, then you should try out Wii Sports Resort! You won't believe how much trickier true 1:1 motion is and is too much to handle!
This is true. I have a Pro ranking of about 1700 on Wii Sports bowling, but I find Wii Sports Resort bowling near-impossible. :/
NIWA Coordinator