• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Mario TV Show

Started by R7308xx, January 11, 2011, 06:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R7308xx

What were your thoughts on the show? I thought it was great, though they often overused the alliteration. And we all remember Mama Luigi.

R.I.P. Lou Albano. *sob*
I blame the economy.

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

Nintendoguy1

I think the show was good, but they could have had better animation. They should have revamped it in the 21st century; it would have had much better special effects.

(I hope you're talking about the animated one...)

(see that's why Edofenrir is awesome)

Tattletale1

I had an Idea for a show in which Mario & Luigi accompany Princess Daisy, who is trying to rescue her childhood friend, and ally of Sarassaland, Princess Peach, by using a mysterious stone to find each of Bowser's clones, and vanquish them, (although she decides to stablize Bowser Jr. as he isn't very evil & doesn't know who the real Bowser is)
The evil Alien Tatanga is Allied with Bowser, Wario, and others, who plan to merge the two worlds & rule (unknowing that Tatanga will betray them) Captain Syrup, E. Gadd, & others join the resistance,
After Tatanga is stopped, & Peach is rescued, Wario & Waluigi begin their Rivalry, Toad Town falls into a deep sleep in Subcon, and The first Mushroom Kindom Grand Prix begins, with Sonic crashing after a fight with Dr. Eggman has him zoom through the track, and slip on a Bannana Peel, causing him to lose the race...
...and return for the 2008 Olympics
Check out my flipnotes at http://flipnote.hatena.com/5386D14051D4DB8F@DSi/

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.

KidIcarus

I watched it when I was a kid so thoughts are nostalgic