• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

What is your favorite SSB stage?

Started by KidIcarus, October 30, 2010, 02:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KidIcarus

You can list your favorite stage(s) from each game if you've played more than one game.

My favorite is Spear Pillar because of all the effects the Pokemon have on the stage. PictoChat is also fun for smaller groups.

Gamefreak75

Thankg goodness I found someone who think Spear Pillar is great. :')

Tucayo

Write down another lover of Spear Pillar

Tina

Pictochat's fun! I used to like Spear Pillar a lot when I first got Brawl (all the interactions were neat, and a lot of my favorite songs from DP played on it).

Hmm... what else... it's funny, I used to really hate playing on New Pork City... especially with my friends, they were always the type to just run away from me and not hit back, so fighting on large stages was a pain. Now I love playing on it, if not just for being able to fight to one of my favorite M3 battle songs (Smashing Song of Praise, YESSSSS). And staring at all of the billboards in the background. And... yeah. lol
WikiBound Editor-in-Chief

Miles of SmashWiki

PictoChat and Pirate Ship for fun, Smashville and Frigate Orpehon for semi-serious.

I miss Fourside.  If I were to start using hacks, this would be the first one I'd go for.

Srsbsns is always lurking (?_?)

dany36

Fountain of Dreams! I loooove the background music that plays, and the scenery is pretty great, too. I was so disappointed that it wasn't in Brawl... :(

Peanut64

I like pictochat because I can do an extremely awesome glitch on it. Someday Ill post it on youtube once I get a capture card.

Miles of SmashWiki

If it's the Earthquake Glitch, it's known.

Though still pretty lulzy.

Srsbsns is always lurking (?_?)

R7308xx

My favorite is WarioWare, Inc. I mostly like playing the little microgames. ;D
I blame the economy.

Level 3

Battlefield.

Plain old, awesome stages for the win!
Also Frigate Orpheon and Delfino Plaza

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

TurtwigA

Fourside's my favorite. I really like using Ness on it, and in one event, I just make him fire himself with PK Thunder for an easy hit.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Gormanbros

Well, I'd have to say Delfino Plaza, Corneria(should've been as big as Sector Z), and the Temple, but I like nearly all.

Solar Dragon

Spear Pillar is easily my favourite.

Naesala

Omega Tyrant

My favorite stage depends on the character I'm using, and who my opponent is. Generally, omitting who my opponent is, it's Final Destination for my Snake and Lucario, Battlefield for my Wolf and Ganondorf, and it heavily depends on my opponent for my King Dedede. But if I was to pick an overall favorite regardless of character, it has always been Final Destination.

Spear Pillar, while it is a horrible stage for competitive brawling, it is one of my favorites for FFAs, except when Cressilia is there... >_<

pikachu8090

Mushroomy kingdom
It is like 1-1 and 1-2

I like Yoshi's Island on all versions
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

KidIcarus