• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

SmashWiki Winter Brawl Tournament!

Started by Miles of SmashWiki, December 02, 2010, 09:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miles of SmashWiki

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11164

I invite you all to join in a fun little wifi tourney on the 23rd.

Rules and details and whatnot can be found on the tourney page there.

You'll need to make an AllisBrawl account to join, but I recommend you do so anyway (because it's a generally handy thing to have).

Look forward to seeing you there!

Srsbsns is always lurking (?_?)

tacopill

Quote from: Miles of SmashWiki on December 02, 2010, 09:23:17 PM
You'll need to make an AllisBrawl account to join, but I recommend you do so anyway (because it's a generally handy thing to have).

why is that?

Miles of SmashWiki

Well I won't know you're attending otherwise, and we'll be using an AiB tourney chatroom to run the thing.

It's not like it's a bad thing to have an AiB account, and if you're ever looking for competitive or otherwise wifi players, it's a handy place to be.  There's singles and doubles ladders, as well as forums. /salespitch

Srsbsns is always lurking (?_?)

tacopill

Quote from: Miles of SmashWiki on December 02, 2010, 11:48:15 PM
Well I won't know you're attending otherwise, and we'll be using an AiB tourney chatroom to run the thing.

It's not like it's a bad thing to have an AiB account, and if you're ever looking for competitive or otherwise wifi players, it's a handy place to be.  There's singles and doubles ladders, as well as forums. /salespitch

this is true.

However, sorry to say, i will probably not be joining as my house has terrible lag on Nintendo WiFi.

Good luck with it though.

KidIcarus