• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

One-line-per-post story game

Started by tacopill, November 25, 2010, 08:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tacopill

This is the One-line-per-post story game. Feel free to continue the story as you see fit. But there are a few thing i will ask you to observe.
[spoiler=Click for Rules]
1. No more than one line post.
2. comments, questions, side notes, etc. should go in a separate area than your contribution to the story. Use spoiler tags, horizontal lines or italic texts to separate your canonitcal material from ours.
3. If it's needed, you can interrupt the story to ask a question. Just makes sure we get back on track after.
4. If the story is interrupted by someone asking a question, then please don't continue the story until the question is answered.
5. The only things something is considered "canonical" is what people have posted. Still, please keep it fictional things.
6. NIWA Wiki Links are encouraged.
[/spoiler]

One day, Mario was walking through the Lost Woods.

R7308xx

He came across a Wally (Mother).
I blame the economy.

tacopill

BrandedOne

Forgive me for linking to Wikia, but I think he means this kind of Wally.

tacopill

um... we have an eathbound wiki. Although, we don't have a Wally article....yet *goes to wikibound chat* Thank you for pointing it out.

Anyway, answer obtained.

---- Interruption  Ended ----

BrandedOne

[spoiler]
Sorry, tacopill, I'm aware we have Wikibound.  I searched there first, but sadly there was naught to be found on Wallys.
[/spoiler]

In the face of this danger, Mario summoned his Kirlia, and called Falco for backup.

tacopill

[Spoiler]
It's not a problem. I wasn't aware you looked there first, and therefore it's my fault for assuming you didn't look.
[/spoiler]

Falco responds "He's a bit busy at the moment, but will be there when he can"

Tina

While Mario was busy getting backup, Wally used a Bullhorn directly in Mario's face, and yelled "Your mother's calling for you!".
WikiBound Editor-in-Chief

tacopill

Mario, slightly annoyed, tells Kirlia to use Confusion on Wally.

R7308xx

The Wally, in its confusion, hits an Octorok instead of Kirlia and angers it.
I blame the economy.

KidIcarus

Falco comes in and destroys the Wally; Octorok is angered further because he can no longer seek revenge on the Wally.

Moydow

The Octorok instead turns to face Mario.
NIWA Coordinator

BrandedOne

Frightened, Mario shouts "Mamma Mia!" and runs behind a tree, leaving his Kirlia to deal with the Octorok.

Metechar

The Octorok then fires a rock at Kirlia.

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

KidIcarus

Falco is critically wounded after he jumps into the rock's path to save Kirlia.

tacopill

Walking by, Link sees the Octorok firing a second rock at Falco and Kirlia.

R7308xx

Link goes in and slices the Octorok's head off.
I blame the economy.

KidIcarus

Mario leaves his hiding spot and gives Falco a Full Restore.

Moydow

However, Kirlia is none too pleased at Mario for leaving her to face the Octorok without him.
NIWA Coordinator

KidIcarus

Link, Mario, Falco, and a disgruntled Kirlia realize that they must work together to get through the Lost Woods.