• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Pokémon Ranger

Started by Naesala, June 10, 2010, 02:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naesala

anyone play these? I liked them and they were a nice change of pace from the normal Pokémon games, hopefully the third game comes out soon

Vinci

First Post!

I've played both Pokemon Rangers (I played the 2nd one before the 1st) and personally I liked Shadows of Almia a whole lot more (better story, easier to catch pokemon). It was a refreshing change of pace from the other games (though personally I liked the 2nd Mystery Dungeon games better in terms of spin-offs)

Naesala

Ranger 3 is confirmed for Fall 2010 in the US

Lucario and Pichu

I only get Ranger games for the Pokemon you can transfer to main series games.

mtn_otter

I have the first one, and I like it for maintaining the same general theme of the main games, but having drastically different game mechanics.

I don't have the second one, but I plan to get it eventually(I'm rather slow when it comes to buying games), and I like what I've heard about it so far.

As for the third, I know practically nothing about it other than the title and the name of the region. I will probably wait a while before buying it, but I have a few friends who've played it, and they like it.
As a form of protest, I refuse to make a signature...

Naesala

Quote from: Lucario and Pichu on July 25, 2010, 05:24:04 PM
I only get Ranger games for the Pokemon you can transfer to main series games.

that's why I bought the first one

Zesty Cactus

i bought the first Ranger game just because i had just bought a DS and it was cheap XD but i love it!! i've since bought the two sequels since they came out, i can honestly say the Ranger games are my favourite spin-off series :D

TurtwigA

Don't own any games, nor have I ever, but I have played one of the games. My younger cousin owns a copy of the first, and I asked if I could play some of it, and he let me. Though the only part I played was some temple with a Charizard.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

R7308xx

Played first two, lost both in the washer, hoping to get PR3:GS soon.
I blame the economy.

KidIcarus