• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Worst character

Started by Tucayo, October 31, 2010, 02:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tucayo

I bet there is a character we all hate, a character that we suck with, or a character that we just hate it when someone plays with it.

For me, I don't like much when my friends choose Kirby, because they only eat you, and suicide with you. Oh yes, and the annoying Down+B thing.

For the characters I suck with, I try to learn to play with everyone, but I suck with Mario, Sonic, and a couple of others

Moydow

Jigglypuff. Breaking her shield with a fan has the same effect as the Home-Run Bat. As for characters I suck with, I could never work Ness and Lucas' Up+B attack. I always blast off in random directions :|
NIWA Coordinator

Tina

For some reason, I have this weird grudge against Mr. Game and Watch. I'm... not really sure why, honestly. But whenever he's chosen on random or someone's using him I'm like "WHAT, NOOOO ;_;". Maybe it's that annoying tentacle rape Final Smash or something? Like I said, I'm not sure why I hate him so much. No offense to any Mr. G&W fans!

I'm really bad with slow/"heavy" characters for some reason, like Ganon and Bowser. I like to think I'm pretty okay with adapting to different characters, but I almost always end up using Lucas anyway just because he's pretty much my favorite character ever. *cough*
WikiBound Editor-in-Chief

R7308xx

CAPTAIN FALCON! I just wanna "Falcon, PUNCH!" him right in the face. He's got terrible moves, stats, and he's freakin annoying as heck!

Giant middle finger to you, Captain Falcon.

...Funny thing is, I actually really like F-Zero.
I blame the economy.

KidIcarus

Quote from: Starmen6 on October 31, 2010, 07:08:15 AM
CAPTAIN FALCON! I just wanna "Falcon, PUNCH!" him right in the face. He's got terrible moves, stats, and he's freakin annoying as heck!

Giant middle finger to you, Captain Falcon.

...Funny thing is, I actually really like F-Zero.

I hate Bowser, Ganondorf, and King Dedede because they are so slow. Even Link feels a bit slow to me.

I hate when my friends use Pikachu because it's almost guaranteed that they will spam thunder jolt and thunder.

Gamefreak75

Jigglypuff because I can never use her and Pichu because he hurts himself with his own attacks. -_-

Quote from: vince220 on October 31, 2010, 04:57:30 PM
King Dedede
D:

:'(

Level 3

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

Peanut64

Well.. One word. Olimar. Its funny, Pikmin is my main series. He just sucks, that's all.

Gamefreak75

Peanut64

Quote from: Gamefreak75 on November 01, 2010, 05:51:54 AM
Quote from: Peanut64 on November 01, 2010, 02:08:57 AM
He just sucks, that's all.
*points to the exit*

I believe you like Olimar.. Hmm.  :o (Smiley face needed because it is)

Level 3

HE's one of the better characters in the game, he's pretty broken actually.

Peanut64

Quote from: Level 3 on November 01, 2010, 09:22:22 PM
HE's one of the better characters in the game, he's pretty broken actually.

Yeah. To all: I meant I suck with him. I admit he is pretty good. Maybe someone could help me with tactics? New post?

Level 3

You're gonna want to be picky with your Pilkimin, and pay attention ti the ones in front, otherwise check Smash Wiki, they have tons of info.

Peanut64

Quote from: Level 3 on November 02, 2010, 12:05:29 AM
You're gonna want to be picky with your Pilkimin, and pay attention ti the ones in front, otherwise check Smash Wiki, they have tons of info.

*Presses hand against forehead

I probably should of remembered that we have one of those now.

Moydow

NIWA Coordinator

TurtwigA

Quote from: Peanut64 on November 03, 2010, 08:28:13 PM

One of what?

For the worst character playing-wise, I'd have to say Peach. I just don't know how to use her moves correctly.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

KidIcarus

Quote from: A on November 03, 2010, 08:47:05 PM

One of what?

For the worst character playing-wise, I'd have to say Peach. I just don't know how to use her moves correctly.

A wiki on Super Smash Bros.

Peanut64

Quote from: A on November 03, 2010, 08:47:05 PM

One of what?

SSB wiki

Metechar

I'd probably say Ice Climbers. If you lose Nana, Popo can't use his recovery move anymore.

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!