• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Nintendo Drawings

Started by Metechar, November 28, 2010, 07:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metechar

I know it kinda sucks....just respect it...please...I call it "Nintendo Characters in Space!" Make sure to click on it because I don't know how to make it big.

List of Characters

Kirby (x2)
Peppy
Navi
Pikachu
Petey Pirahna
Shop Luma
Olimar
Metroid
Waterwraith

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

tacopill

BrandedOne

It's definitely cute, if I may describe it as such.  ;D

Metechar

Thanks guys. I also did this on a laptop so that makes it even harder. If it was on regular pencil and paper, it would be almost perfect.

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

tacopill

Quote from: WaddleDude on November 29, 2010, 04:31:43 AM
Thanks guys. I also did this on a laptop so that makes it even harder. If it was on regular pencil and paper, it would be almost perfect.

do you have a scanner.

Metechar

Quote from: tacopill on November 29, 2010, 05:00:05 AM

do you have a scanner.

I have a phone. I could draw it and take a picture, but I would need to borrow an SD Adapter from a friend that has two.

tacopill

Quote from: WaddleDude on November 29, 2010, 12:17:41 PM
Quote from: tacopill on November 29, 2010, 05:00:05 AM

do you have a scanner.

I have a phone. I could draw it and take a picture, but I would need to borrow an SD Adapter from a friend that has two.

ok, that makes sense. If you able to get to it, i would love to see it.

KidIcarus

Hmmm "Attachment not found"