• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Non-nintendo Independent wikis | SONIC DOESN'T APPLY

Started by ganondox, March 04, 2010, 11:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tacopill

But when we start to extend beyond Nintendo, we will probably include Sonic and the rest of Sega-Franchises in one of the first few extensions.

Member#36

Who changed the thread title?  [It was not me.]

Tucayo

Tucayo

Axiomist

Link me to the Sonic Wiki in question. If I like 'em, I'll at least ask them to affiliate with WiKirby and share contact details. There's a chance the two wikis could be of assistance to one another.

Ghost Jam

When I was initially reading about NIWA, my first thought was to include the Harvest Moon Wiki that I had been working on here or there. But I'm not sure if that will fly, while a majority of the games are on Nintendo systems, it's not an exclusive Nintendo property.

Axiomist

Don't count it out Ghost Jam. NIWA's new and our aim right now is to strengthen our current position before branching out. I think we should get affiliated with as many independent wikis as possible. And in time, we may notice several 2nd Party title wikis, or console specific ones, etc and find a way to accommodate them.

Tucayo

Yeah, an affiliation is never bad. Could you give us a link?

Koroku

If you guys ever do branch out, give us a holler over at Wikimon. :) We'd love to join.

tacopill

Remino52

Quote from: Koroku on October 15, 2010, 08:42:06 PM
If you guys ever do branch out, give us a holler over at Wikimon. :) We'd love to join.

It's a very snazzy Wiki if you ask me. :D Affiliate Vote +1 for me.

Look for Big Red on the Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Private Servers.

Proud supporter of NIWA Wikis!

Koroku

Quote from: tacopill on October 15, 2010, 09:12:45 PM
I smell affiliate!
You must have a very strong sense of smell.  8)

And thanks Remino52, Ainz does amazing with it.

Axiomist

Yeah, love your main page... I'm going to borrow ideas from it eventually :D I just never thought to use the overflow/scrollbar on WiKirby's news portal. I'm not even sure how you guys made the ticker and little tabs in other portals. But I suspect a MW extension is involved.

Tucayo

That is the <tabber> extension, right? MW hasn't got it :/ It would be useful. Userpedia has got it, tho

Axiomist

MW= MediaWiki; SMW=Super Mario Wiki; and Meow= MEtrOid Wiki.... in my world anyway

Tucayo

Koroku

Feel free to ask on our portal if you guys want to know how anything is done o/

Axiomist

Will do, you guys realize you lack a working favicon? Nothing major, just pointing out the one flaw on an epic main page.

Koroku