• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

The Official TV Shows Thread

Started by Tucayo, February 16, 2010, 10:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tucayo

I love The Amazing Race, (No spoliers!!!), 2 and a half men, the big bang theory, music channels, drake and josh, and the old cartoons  :police:

Kunoichi

I've been re-watching arrested development. :3
LOVE that series. It's so hillarious.

Also, been trying to watch Battlestar Galactica.
A friend said it was good, and so far it's ookayy.

I don't actually have television channels right now,
so everything I watch is via internet. DX
Hi~ <3

Zesty Cactus

I almost never watch TV. Having said that, I like Intervention and Antiques Roadshow. Simpsons is pretty cool too.

Homer Simpson

Quote from: Nerdy Guy on February 16, 2010, 06:35:19 PM
Not exactly as good anymore, but there's still something to laugh about in each episode.
Yea, I know, the older episodes were amazing.

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

Seinfeld is the best sitcom ever.</thread>

Gary Oak

I'm a fan of Seinfeld, Big Bang Theory, anything that has "detective drama" written on it  :police:, classic British comedy stuff (I'm British) and South Park.

Call me strange, but I'm not into things like "true stories" and "proper" cartoons. The Simpsons is OK, but it gets tedious for me every now and then.  :-\

Oh yeah, and I payed for the Playboy Channel too!  ;D
Smell ya later!

GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK

Tucayo

Quote from: Gary Oak on February 17, 2010, 09:40:31 AM
I dont get why it isnt in the basic channels :P

Gary Oak

Quote from: Tucayo on February 17, 2010, 06:44:46 PM
Quote from: Gary Oak on February 17, 2010, 09:40:31 AM
I dont get why it isnt in the basic channels :P

Well, it is in a way... You just gotta pay for the full experience :P
Smell ya later!

GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK

Level 3

Seinfeld, Simpsons, South Park, SFamily Guy

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

Level 3

One of my favorite episodes was when they were telling stories about the gold  when they were trapped in that cave.

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

hateichikage

Big Bang Theory and nearly anything on the History Chanel... as well as complicated videos about science... I just LURV the sciences of life and quantum physics and stuff like that. ^_^
?????

Jing412

huge fan of how I met your mother, big bang theory, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Man V Food, among others

Kunoichi

I watched an episode of The Unusuals earlier today.
Then someone told me the show was canceled with only 10 episodes.
And that the last episode was a cliffhanger.
So now Im deciding to continue or not.. xD heh.
Hi~ <3

Garlic Man

I am a big "Aibou" fan.

(Woohoo, 2000th post of forum)

Zesty Cactus

I watched Simpsons last night for the first time in aaaaaages. I really enjoyed it! >:D

(I watched Sunday, Cruddy Sunday, The Mansion Family, and half of Homer's Night Out, if you were wondering)

Jing412

i havent seen the simpsons in a while, and though its not as good as it used to be its still funny as hell some of my personal favorite episodes include

when they moved to a new town and homers new boss scorpio, wha was freaking epic
the halloween episodes are always great
the who shot mr burns episode was amazing
and the one with tom brady just had me on the floor laughing

Tattletale1

Did anyone see the Smallville episode where they mentioned Cyborg (from Teen Titans) & Aquaman?  It's cool that they'd mention them on the show, but does anyone think that they should put the characters on episodes of the show?
Check out my flipnotes at http://flipnote.hatena.com/5386D14051D4DB8F@DSi/

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.

Naesala

Member#36

The Simsons Thread has been merged into the TV thread.  [I have to work on my merging, sorry if it looks jumbled.]

Garlic Man

Austin, your constant misuse of moderator powers is starting to concern me. This board is for threads of individual TV Shows/Comics/Movies etc. too you know; everything doesn't have to be merged into one big thread.

Unmerged.