• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

New Members Thread

Started by Melchizedek, June 12, 2010, 03:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

I am known as PikaSamus on SmashWiki.
I am on other NIWA members as well, those being Super Mario Wiki, Zelda Wiki, WiKirby, Bulbapedia, The Legendary Starfy Wiki, Metroid Wiki, N-Wiki, and possibly more; I can't remember all of the wikis that I have joined. However, I am inactive on all but SmashWiki.

tacopill

Toad85

Hiya, I'm Toad85. I'm a member of the Super Mario Wiki and Kirby Wiki, active on the Mario Wiki Boards, and a former writer for the 'Shroom. When I discovered recently that there was a larger NIWA board, I shrugged and said "Why not? I'll join."

Torchickens

Quote from: Toad85 on January 28, 2013, 01:19:44 PM
Hiya, I'm Toad85. I'm a member of the Super Mario Wiki and Kirby Wiki, active on the Mario Wiki Boards, and a former writer for the 'Shroom. When I discovered recently that there was a larger NIWA board, I shrugged and said "Why not? I'll join."

Welcome to the forums, Toad85.
Hello. I identify as female. She/her pronouns please. :)

(credits to Moydow)

I spend a lot of my time making videos about Pokémon glitches on my Youtube channel ChickasaurusGL.

I'm the editor in chief of Starfy Wiki. Let me know or Tappy know of any bugs or other concerns. :)

Discord: Torchickens #3213
Twitter: Torchickens
Email: [email protected]

KidIcarus

Cameraslens

Hey, hi, hello there? :)

Umm Cameraslens here, I got an email asking if I would check out the NIWA community etc. :) So I figured why not? I run Beyond the Camera's Lens, which is a Fatal Frame / Project Zero fansite. Also run the Zero Wiki, (http://www.cameraslens.com/fatalframewiki/) and forums, and helped with the Fatal Frame 4 English Translation Patch.

So, it is very nice to meet all of you!

Torchickens

Quote from: Cameraslens on February 17, 2013, 11:02:43 PM

Umm Cameraslens here, I got an email asking if I would check out the NIWA community etc. :) So I figured why not? I run Beyond the Camera's Lens, which is a Fatal Frame / Project Zero fansite. Also run the Zero Wiki, (http://www.cameraslens.com/fatalframewiki/) and forums, and helped with the Fatal Frame 4 English Translation Patch.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay!

(credits to Moydow)

I spend a lot of my time making videos about Pokémon glitches on my Youtube channel ChickasaurusGL.

I'm the editor in chief of Starfy Wiki. Let me know or Tappy know of any bugs or other concerns. :)

Archaic

Hello there. =)

The NIWA forums isn't all that active at the moment, though some things are planned there for future. I think the email you got was more from someone hoping less that you'd hop on here and more that you'd just have a chat with them and us about the possibility of Zero Wiki joining NIWA at some point in the future, given that Nintendo now fully owns the Fatal Frame / Project Zero IP.

Naesala

Quote from: Archaic on February 23, 2013, 11:25:31 AM

Hello there. =)

The NIWA forums isn't all that active at the moment, though some things are planned there for future. I think the email you got was more from someone hoping less that you'd hop on here and more that you'd just have a chat with them and us about the possibility of Zero Wiki joining NIWA at some point in the future, given that Nintendo now fully owns the Fatal Frame / Project Zero IP.

When did that happen!?

KidIcarus

Archaic

Quote from: Naesala on February 23, 2013, 12:24:09 PM
When did that happen!?

Sometime last year. They were part owners by June last year (http://www.vg247.com/2012/06/21/report-nintendo-has-co-ownership-in-fatal-frame-ip/), and I'm given to understand (though can't find the links quickly) that they purchased the rest late last year.

mlnintendo97

Hey everyone, I'm mlnintendo97. I came here from Nookipedia and work as a Patroller there after I stalked discovered both of our directors from Nookipedia are members here and wanting to befriend the rest of the NIWA community. I won't be all that active here due to my commitment to patrol and protect our wiki from spam and such.  :police:

Moydow

Welcome to the forums, mlnintendo97!
NIWA Coordinator

mlnintendo97

Quote from: Moydow on March 10, 2013, 01:57:46 AM
Welcome to the forums, mlnintendo97!
Thanks Moydow! I noticed you are apart of the staff at Strategy Wiki, I actually am a editor there as well, but I joined as soon as I became a Patroller over to Nookipedia. Been meaning to come back and edit there once again one of these days when I have enough free time!  :D

KidIcarus

Red

Quote from: Toad85 on January 28, 2013, 01:19:44 PM
A little late, but hi! You know me as PTR.

Quote from: mlnintendo97 on March 09, 2013, 07:01:23 PM
Hey everyone, I'm mlnintendo97. I came here from Nookipedia and work as a Patroller there after I stalked discovered both of our directors from Nookipedia are members here and wanting to befriend the rest of the NIWA community. I won't be all that active here due to my commitment to patrol and protect our wiki from spam and such.  :police:
Hi! Welcome!
I am known as PikaSamus on SmashWiki.
I am on other NIWA members as well, those being Super Mario Wiki, Zelda Wiki, WiKirby, Bulbapedia, The Legendary Starfy Wiki, Metroid Wiki, N-Wiki, and possibly more; I can't remember all of the wikis that I have joined. However, I am inactive on all but SmashWiki.

Cameraslens

Quote from: Archaic on February 23, 2013, 11:25:31 AM

Hello there. =)

Ahh! That makes sense. We're trying to move over to a new server atm. Slowly but surely! @_@ I wouldn't mind the extra linkage though! It would be helpful!

MoriyaShrineConspiracy

Hello. I am a Nintendo fan, a Touhou fan, but more importantly, a NIWA fanboy. I decided to make a forum account to chat with you guys.

Torchickens

Welcome to the forums, MoriyaShrineConspiracy.  :)

(credits to Moydow)

Frostbite9

Hello everyone!...Um...Yup!  :P