• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

If you could be any character...

Started by Tucayo, December 02, 2010, 05:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tucayo

...who would you be?

I would definitely be Link or Pit. I like their weapons, and all.

Tina

Being Ness would rule.

Sure, I'd would get homesick every now and then, and pretty much everything is out to kill me. But I'd be traveling the world with three close friends, and anything that dares stand in my way I will murder with a baseball bat. Also I would be psychic and have cool powers. B) Ness's psychic abilities aren't as cool as Paula's or Poo's, since he doesn't get elemental attacks, but he's still pretty badass.

(what earthbound obsession? :eekdance:)
WikiBound Editor-in-Chief

tacopill

i'd be a character in the pokemon universe. Don't know more specific than that, but if i was in that universe i'd be set.

R7308xx

Quote from: tacopill on December 02, 2010, 07:03:58 PM
i'd be a character in the pokemon universe. Don't know more specific than that, but if i was in that universe i'd be set.

Agreed.

Quote from: Tina on December 02, 2010, 06:44:08 PM
Being Ness would rule.

Sure, I'd would get homesick every now and then, and pretty much everything is out to kill me. But I'd be traveling the world with three close friends, and anything that dares stand in my way I will murder with a baseball bat. Also I would be psychic and have cool powers. B) Ness's psychic abilities aren't as cool as Paula's or Poo's, since he doesn't get elemental attacks, but he's still pretty badass.

(what earthbound obsession? :eekdance:)

Also agreed.  :P
I blame the economy.

Metechar

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Level 3

this, specifically this

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

TurtwigA

I'd be Youngster Joey. Then I'll have a Top Percentage Rattata.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

tacopill

Maxite

Hmm, that's a tough one. I'd have to go with Kyle from Rune Factory 2 (yes, it isn't strictly a Nintendo game...). He's strong, can use magic, and unlike a lot of the characters you mentioned, can actually get married and start a family. I don't want to be Mario, forever teased by Peach with the promise of cake.
As far as actual Nintendo characters are concerned, I'd have to go with Giima from Pokemon. Dark type represent, yo!

Naesala

Me too, I wish I could backpack across countys without any worries.

Maxite

What are you talking about "backpacking safely across countries without any worries." Ask Ketchum has been chased by criminals for over a decade. And every region has been threatened in some fashion by organized crime, some minor (Team Rocket) to genocidal (Team Galactic). The Mushroom Kingdom is safer than the Pokemon world, even if Bowser takes over every few years.

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

But a 10 year old boy or girl always defeats these "gangs", yes, sometimes it is with some help, but the final confrontation is always alone.

Still, I'd be Red. I'D LOVE STANDING ON TOP OF A FREAKING MOUNTAIN. :B

Or maybe a Clefairy, they're the best Pokémon man.

Nintendo games need more maids or something man. C:

Naesala

Quote from: Maxite on December 29, 2010, 01:39:48 AM
What are you talking about "backpacking safely across countries without any worries." Ask Ketchum has been chased by criminals for over a decade. And every region has been threatened in some fashion by organized crime, some minor (Team Rocket) to genocidal (Team Galactic). The Mushroom Kingdom is safer than the Pokemon world, even if Bowser takes over every few years.

I ment more money wise, and these criminals are easily beaten.

Nintendoguy1

(see that's why Edofenrir is awesome)

Terra

A Pokemon Trainer, specifically, Youngster Joey's twin Brother. Then I'd show him top percentage.

Manga Maniac

I'd be Mario.

I mean, who doesn't want to be a fat Italian plumber who eats wild mushrooms off the floor and has exceptional jumping skills.

That's, like, my ultimate dream in life, man.

tacopill

Quote from: Manga Maniac on January 23, 2011, 01:45:38 AM
I'd be Mario.

I mean, who doesn't want to be a fat Italian plumber who eats wild mushrooms off the floor and has exceptional jumping skills.

That's, like, my ultimate dream in life, man.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: