• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Who's that Pokémon!? rules added!

Started by Naesala, July 01, 2010, 05:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurtwigA

It isn't Sunflora.

Answer: Gyarados?

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Metechar

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

TurtwigA

Sorry, wrong again. Hint: it's from Generation II and is part of a branched evolution.

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Metechar

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Moydow

That would be Bellossom, no?

The only Pokémon whose species is "Legendary Pokémon" despite not being a legendary.
NIWA Coordinator

SoujiroElric

Arcanine.

This pokemon's fetus got its genes spliced.

Metechar

Mewtwo

This Pokémon existed 300 million years ago. It was then modified by Team Plasma and was made a cannon to use its move Techno Blast, which changes type according to the cassette its holding, similiar to Arceus's Judgement move.

SoujiroElric

Metechar

Genes spliced...Genes spliced...I've got nothing. Any hints?

KidIcarus

Mew?

If so, this Pokemon is the first Pokemon to make an appearance in the anime. I will accept one of two answers.

Seritinajii

Is it Ho-oh?

If so, then this pokémon crushes pokémon between its two parts in one of its attacks.

TurtwigA

Quote from: Moydow on November 04, 2010, 04:22:19 PM

The only Pokémon whose species is "Legendary Pokémon" despite not being a legendary.
Yes it is.
Quote from: Seritinajii on November 05, 2010, 01:30:53 AM
Is it Ho-oh?

If so, then this pokémon crushes pokémon between its two parts in one of its attacks.
Not Ho-oh, it appeared at the episode's end. Don't know question's answer, so that is the next question I guess.
Quote from: vince220 on November 05, 2010, 01:07:27 AM
Mew?

If so, this Pokemon is the first Pokemon to make an appearance in the anime. I will accept one of two answers.
There's actually four answers to that question. Mewtwo in out-of-Japan anime opening, Nidorino/Gengar in the actual anime, and Charizard in Japanese opening.

KidIcarus

Quote from: A on November 05, 2010, 01:37:05 AM
Quote from: Moydow on November 04, 2010, 04:22:19 PM

Yes it is.
Is it Ho-oh?

Not Ho-oh, it appeared at the episode's end. Don't know question's answer, so that is the next question I guess.
Quote from: vince220 on November 05, 2010, 01:07:27 AM
Mew?

There's actually four answers to that question. Mewtwo in out-of-Japan anime opening, Nidorino/Gengar in the actual anime, and Charizard in Japanese opening.

Nidorino and Gengar were the ones I was thinking of.

SoujiroElric

Yes it's Mew, you just had to check for the wording of the question. ;P

Metechar

I don't think it's Ho-Oh. I think it might be one of the Kanto starters or Dodrio. Or maybe Voltorb or Pidgey.

TurtwigA

Quote from: WaddleDude on November 05, 2010, 12:54:50 PM
I don't think it's Ho-Oh. I think it might be one of the Kanto starters or Dodrio. Or maybe Voltorb or Pidgey.
Do you mean for the first to appear in anime question? Because I already answered it. Answer is Nidorino/Gengar. The current question, from Seritinajii, is:
this pokémon crushes pokémon between its two parts in one of its attacks.

KidIcarus

Is it Ho-oh?

This is kind of vague. You might want to give another hint.

Metechar

...Snorlax?...

If it is, then I have two questions:
1. This Pokémon was the first Isshu Pokémon to appear in the anime.
2. This Pokémon is based on a human dancer.

HINT: Both Pokémon are from Generation V (Isshu).

TurtwigA

Quote from: WaddleDude on November 05, 2010, 10:40:11 PM
...Snorlax?...

If it is, then I have two questions:
1. This Pokémon was the first Isshu Pokémon to appear in the anime.
2. This Pokémon is based on a human dancer.

HINT: Both Pokémon are from Generation V (Isshu).
1. Depends on your meaning of anime. Movies included, its Zorua. If not, Zekrom/Reshiram?

Metechar

Well I meant the actual anime, but it's still the wrong answer.