• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

My Mario and Kirby Fanart stuff or something (contains PM:TTYD spoilers)

Started by Edofenrir, February 17, 2010, 09:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edofenrir

Howdy-ho. Long title oo
Since this is a Fan Creations board, and I am a fan who created something, I thought this would be the right place to make a post. The artworks I'm about to show are a little bit older (from December), but well, whatever contributes to this board, right? :3

Watch out for the spoilers mentioned in the thread title.

This is supposed to be the final battle of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. It took me some time to complete the image, but the game was absolutely worth the effort. And before anyone asks: No, I don't hate Flurrie :P

And this is a high-resolution re-draw of a tiny sprite from Kirby Super Star, which originally looked like this. Sword Kirby! <3

They are both coloured with The GIMP, and the outlines are hand-drawn. :3
"Will you stop?!!? What fools!
Haven't you begun to understand? The kingdom being ruined and us left in this state...
Isn't it petty, little battles like this that have caused it?
Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure...
These feelings have vanished from our hearts."
-Igos Du Ikana, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Ninjask

Not too bad by art standards. But the spoiler killed me a little inside...

Nerdy Guy

I thought both were great. I would make the Kirby one my wallpaper if I had a real computer.

Garlic Man

Kunoichi

Hi~ <3

Tucayo

Level 3

Nice job on both of them, especially the TTYD one.

I enjoyed the inclusion of the audience and Wario and Geno and other cool characters who shouldn't be there (but their presence makes it that much better)

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

Garlic Man

Hey Edo, do you have any other artwork like this? (Besides the NIWA one you created, which I've seen)

Edofenrir

Quote from: Garlic Man on February 18, 2010, 05:17:47 AM
Hey Edo, do you have any other artwork like this? (Besides the NIWA one you created, which I've seen)

If you're referring to fanart, I only have a Final Fantasy Tactics Advance image left. Otherwise there's no publishable fanart left from me.
"Will you stop?!!? What fools!
Haven't you begun to understand? The kingdom being ruined and us left in this state...
Isn't it petty, little battles like this that have caused it?
Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure...
These feelings have vanished from our hearts."
-Igos Du Ikana, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Level 3

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

hateichikage

Excellent... the lines... the coloring... it is all quite exquisite... ^_^
?????