• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

MM or OoT: Battle of the Zelda 64s

Started by R7308xx, November 25, 2010, 05:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you prefer Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time?

Majora's Mask
3 (37.5%)
Ocarina of Time
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

R7308xx

It's a... pseudo-epic battle between two of the most loved Zeldas, or action adventure games for that matter. Who will win?! You decide!
I blame the economy.

Tina

MM all the way. I'm fond of nonsensical creepy things.

Not saying that I don't like OoT, though! I just really liked the tone of MM more.
WikiBound Editor-in-Chief

tacopill

i only played OoT to the end, while i only played MM at some friend's houses; so my opinion is slightly biased.

Naesala

tough choice, but I'll have to say... Majora's Mask

Tucayo

I haven't played MM, but its system seems weird to me

tacopill

Quote from: Tucayo on November 29, 2010, 06:41:06 PM
I haven't played MM, but its system seems weird to me

but that's part of it's charm.

Tucayo

tacopill

Omega Tyrant

MM has things no other Zelda has, but the temples and bosses are my favorite part of Zelda, and OoT destroys MM in that department. OoT have twice as much dungeons/temples (including two mini dungeons of sorts), with OoT's temples being superior and more memorable imo, along with much better, challenging, and more memorable bosses. Plus, OoT's Ganondorf was a better and more epic main antagonist than Majora's Mask was, along with giving us one of the best/most epic final boss fights in video games. Majora Mask on the other hand, gave us a final boss fight that, while having the traditional stages of a final boss fight, wasn't really good or challenging, and lacked the epicness a final boss should have.

pikachu8090

Ocarina of time best legend of zelda game
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

Shayminguy7

Ocarina of Time. I couldn't get into Majora's Mask until months later when I had nothing better to do. :|

tacopill

Quote from: Shayminguy7 on January 09, 2011, 10:01:08 PM
Ocarina of Time. I couldn't get into Majora's Mask until months later when I had nothing better to do. :|
:'(