• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Japanese Nintendo 3DS Launch Titles Revealed

Started by Mari-Illustrious-Makinami, January 08, 2011, 02:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tacopill

Quote from: Aiko-chan on January 15, 2011, 09:43:33 PM
When has Kirby ever been a launch title?

Never.

you answered the question before we could.

But yea, Kirby doesn't usually come in until later in the Console cycle.

Miles of SmashWiki

Is anyone else suspecting that OoT3DS and SF643DS are the beginning of a pattern?

I'm guessing that Nintendo might whip up some other graphically enhanced remakes of N64 games.

Srsbsns is always lurking (?_?)

tacopill

Quote from: Miles of SmashWiki on January 16, 2011, 03:30:31 AM
Is anyone else suspecting that OoT3DS and SF643DS are the beginning of a pattern?

I'm guessing that Nintendo might whip up some other graphically enhanced remakes of N64 games.

yea, this sounds reasonable.

TurtwigA

DONKEY KONG 64 SHOULD BE RELEASED TOO ON THE 3DS!

Just putting that out there.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

I hope not. I don't want this system to end up filled to the brim with remakes...

tacopill

Quote from: Aiko-chan on January 16, 2011, 07:41:17 PM

I hope not. I don't want this system to end up filled to the brim with remakes...

Well, not completely filled with remakes. But Nintendo has been releasing remakes/prots/etc. on every console they have made since the Original NES and Gameboy; and they are probably not going to stop now.

Maxite

Coming soon to the Nintendo 5DS: Super Mario Galaxy Ultra-HiFi Holographic Explosion!

More seriously, I don't mind remakes. I'd love to see a remake for the original Wario Land. If you want new material, there's a good amount of incredible third party games.

tacopill

Quote from: Maxite on January 17, 2011, 12:07:38 AM
Coming soon to the Nintendo 5DS: Super Mario Galaxy Ultra-HiFi Holographic Explosion!

More seriously, I don't mind remakes. I'd love to see a remake for the original Wario Land. If you want new material, there's a good amount of incredible third party games.

Also long as it doesn't go overboard; i don't mind them either.