• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Wii remote's color names

Started by Tattletale1, March 21, 2011, 09:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What color Wii Remote/System color do you like best?

Classic White
0 (0%)
Jet Black
1 (50%)
Mario Red
1 (50%)
Deep Skye (Blue)
0 (0%)
Royal Fushia/Firey Mauve/Hot Cardinal (Pink)
0 (0%)
Glowin' Limelight (Glow in the Dark)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Tattletale1

I think Pink & Blue need more descriptive names, Deep Sky fits Blue's Tealish blue perfectly, but I can't think of a color name for the Firey Pinkish-redish-purplish color, (I saw one out of the box, it is a slightly darker color than it's potrayed)

Also a glow-in the dark Wii that came with a Wii-motion plus controled version of Luigi's Mansion, in addition to Wii Sports, & Mario Sports Mix would be great too,

Also, a DK Konga Barrel color pattern for a controller & nunchuck would be cool too...

What are your favorite color combinations for Wii Remotes, Nunchuks, & Wii Systems? Which colors would you like in the future?

Also, What do you think is a good name for the Pink & Blue Remotes, given one's a tad too sea green, and the other's a tad too purple(mauve)?

And am I correct that mauve is a purplish pink or not?  I know Mauville City has that color of roofs in Emerald, and Mauve is a color, so does anyone know if
Check out my flipnotes at http://flipnote.hatena.com/5386D14051D4DB8F@DSi/

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

Just call them by their colours, don't give them these freaking stupid arse names.

BUT BLACK IS THE BEST

tacopill

Shayminguy7

Glow in the dark Wiimotes? Gots to see this stuffs

R7308xx

I blame the economy.