• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

The Official Movie Thread

Started by Level 3, February 23, 2010, 01:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tucayo

I am going to HP's midnight screening tomorrow :awesome:

R7308xx

Scott Pilgrim and the one movie with the giant bear daruma thing... Could someone please remind me the name?  :P
I blame the economy.

Naesala

they are making a movie based off of Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" and it's being directed by Guillermo del Toro!

"The studio is very nervous about the cost and it not having a love story or a happy ending, but it's impossible to do either in the Lovecraft universe."

Gambler

Quote from: RamblinEvilMushroom on November 17, 2010, 12:48:20 AM
Scott Pilgrim and the one movie with the giant bear daruma thing... Could someone please remind me the name?  :P

Scott Pilgrim is the closest thing we'll have to a good videogame movie, and it's based on a comic. Why can't hollywood do better adaptations?

Tucayo

I really want to see Scott Pilgrim

Naesala

Level 3

I saw Tron: Legacy yesterday and I must say it was pretty good.
Good plot, but the script itself was terrible. I liked the score as well. THere are some flaws here and there but I think it does do the original Tron some justice as a sequel.

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

Naesala

This will be the greatest movie you'll ever see.

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

How much lower budget could you get?

Naesala

Quote from: Aiko-chan on January 30, 2011, 07:32:54 PM
How much lower budget could you get?

wikipedia says it was made in 2008.

TurtwigA

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Naesala

It looks like something made in the 90's when CGI was just starting to become mainstream.

Quote from: Mr._L on November 17, 2010, 02:11:19 AM
they are making a movie based off of Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" and it's being directed by Guillermo del Toro!

"The studio is very nervous about the cost and it not having a love story or a happy ending, but it's impossible to do either in the Lovecraft universe."

http://screencrave.com/2011-03-08/guillermo-del-toro-confirms-at-the-mountains-of-madness-is-dead/

NOOOOOO!!!!

SuperAlpaca

I watched an awesome rated R movie in my freshman biology class. It is called Outbreak and the whole class was screaming with joy when the monkey does not bite the girl...

KidIcarus

Why was it rated R? Nudity? Language? Dialogue? Violence?

Wervelf

Saw Despicable ME 2, it is a wonderful movie and will recommend it to everyone to see it

KidIcarus

Try The LEGO Movie. Also wonderful!

Dr. Greg Forbes

fawfulthegreat64

I am a fan of the Brave Little Toaster (both the original and the sequels), and Wreck-it Ralph. I'm also one of the two people who like A Troll in Central Park.  :eekdance: :mario: :broken: