• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Would Scribblenauts count?

Started by GreenDisaster, June 11, 2012, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenDisaster

Hello. I'm an administrator over at the Scribblenauts Wiki on Wikia. There's been some talk between the more active users about creating a separate wiki and joining NIWA. I was wondering if the Scribblenauts series would actually be eligible for joining NIWA. To lay out some facts, three of the four games in the series have had games on Nintendo consoles, and two of those games have been Nintendo-exclusive. All the games were developed by 5th Cell and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Thanks in advance!

goombashoe

In my personal opinion it does not since none of the games are published by Nintendo or developed by them unlike the Dragon Quest series where at least one Dragon Quest series game was published by Nintendo.

Moydow

This was mentioned in the staff boards over a year ago. A few members mentioned that the fact that Scribblenauts is published by WB, and not Nintendo, pushes Scribblenauts out of NIWA's scope. Though if you do wish to move, we can still do what we can to help, such as advice on independent hosting and affiliation; it just probably won't extend to full membership. Good luck! :)
NIWA Coordinator

KidIcarus

Also don't let this rejection crush your hopes. There have been instances in the past where Nintendo decides to publish games they hadn't previously. take care greendisaster

Red

Quote from: KidIcarus on February 25, 2013, 01:10:20 AM
Also don't let this rejection crush your hopes. There have been instances in the past where Nintendo decides to publish games they hadn't previously. take care greendisaster
if the discussion is over a couple months, dont reply
also, http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/32726
I am known as PikaSamus on SmashWiki.
I am on other NIWA members as well, those being Super Mario Wiki, Zelda Wiki, WiKirby, Bulbapedia, The Legendary Starfy Wiki, Metroid Wiki, N-Wiki, and possibly more; I can't remember all of the wikis that I have joined. However, I am inactive on all but SmashWiki.

KidIcarus

Well I guess that answers the question... it counts!! I knew you could do it guys