• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

PlayStation Move

Started by R7308xx, November 26, 2010, 07:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R7308xx

I'm so freakin' angry at those b******s at Sony! The PlayStation Move is just a big rip-off of the Wii. I mean seriously, the Kinect was actually pretty cool and unique, and I'm happy with Microsoft for making it. But the Move is just a Wii RemotePlus, not even. Don't you agree?! You'd better.
I blame the economy.

tacopill

Quote from: RamblinEvilMushroom on November 26, 2010, 07:57:22 PM
I'm so freakin' angry at those b******s at Sony! The PlayStation Move is just a big rip-off of the Wii. I mean seriously, the Kinect was actually pretty cool and unique, and I'm happy with Microsoft for making it. But the Move is just a Wii RemotePlus, not even. Don't you agree?! You'd better.

"i'd better" or what?

anyway, yea; it's actually one of my arguments i have against sony: they're lack of innovation.

Naesala

any time Nintendo tries anyting new sony fanboys say it sucks until sony copies it, then it's awesome

tacopill

Quote from: Lord Ferrok on November 26, 2010, 09:38:34 PM
any time Nintendo tries anyting new sony fanboys say it sucks until sony copies it, then it's awesome

This is true:

Original playstation controller -> based on the SNES controller (with 2 additional shoulder buttons)
PlayStation controller gains 2 Joysticks -> based on N64's Analog stick
PlayStation controller gains Force-feedback -> based on rumble pack

Sony developing PSP -> based on the success of the GBA and NDS.

R7308xx

Quote from: tacopill on November 26, 2010, 09:35:47 PM
Quote from: RamblinEvilMushroom on November 26, 2010, 07:57:22 PM

"i'd better" or what?

anyway, yea; it's actually one of my arguments i have against sony: they're lack of innovation.

I don't know... I'm sorry, Sony just makes me so angry.
I blame the economy.

Metechar

Those copiers...CURSE YOU SONY!!! They're big douchebags when it comes to rivalry. Microsoft rivals both Nintendo and Sony nicely, not trolling or mentioning them. Same with Nintendo. But SONY just HAS to troll about Nintendo and copy them!

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

tacopill

i wonder if SONY still holds a grudge about the SNES-CD-Attachment incident.

dantman

Eye Toy -> Kinect?

Is there something the Eye Toy was based on that I don't know about?

Microsoft is king of lack of inovation... they've been copying ideas for ages and passing them off as new...

tacopill

Quote from: dantman on November 27, 2010, 11:55:17 AM
Eye Toy -> Kinect?

Is there something the Eye Toy was based on that I don't know about?

Microsoft is king of lack of inovation... they've been copying ideas for ages and passing them off as new...

While true, the Eye Toy's successiveness or failure, i think, is what the general public will use to determine if it is a copy or not. I don't think it was successful, so many people might not notice.

Still, Blasted Microsoft and Sony! Come up with your own ideas!

KidIcarus

It all goes around, and every company does it. It promotes competition which is a cornerstone of capitalism, and it actually helps the consumer - competitions drives price down and pressures companies into making better products.

Nintendo "stole" the joystick and colored handheld gaming from Atari, disc-based software from Hudson Soft (TurboGrafxCD),  memory cards from Sony/Sega, and online gaming from Microsoft.

Tucayo

I have to say I LOVE their TV ad

tacopill

yea, SONY has a great marketing team. I love their spokes person.

"Sorry Dad, already tweeted it"

Tucayo

Oh, I should have guessed USA's commercials are different than Mexico's....

Well, the commercial I mean is this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RkJT3ZoWjk

Nothing is said, so don't worry

KidIcarus

The move controller has lights at the end