Venus
2 (25%)
Jupiter
3 (37.5%)
Mars
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Naesala

I'd be a Mercury adept, water/ice powers rule!

Gambler

TurtwigA

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Gambler

Little backstory to help you all choose, not very spoilerific, but might have some. If you have more interest refer to the Golden Sun Universe Wiki.

[spoiler]
Venus: earth power, party leaders. Good attack, good spells, good support. [Issac, Felix, Matthew and Himi]
Mars: fire power, used by characters that are better attacking anyways. Some good spells and supports but nothing that great. [Garet, Jenna, Tyrell and Eoleo]
Mercury: water power, normally used by healing characters. These characters have a hard time attacking. [Mia, Piers, Rief and Amiti]
Jupiter: wind power, good all around characters for attacking but best support moves. [Ivan, Sheba, Karis and Sveta]
[/spoiler]

BrandedOne

Judging by those descriptions, it seems I would be a Jupiter.

pikachu8090

i would either be Jupiter or Venus
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

dkpat

Me: I'm Jupiter.

Jupiter Adepts are the intuitive ones, the ones that have wit and maintain an air of mystery. :P

(And in Astrology I'm also air aligned for anyone who knows anything about Astrology:Gemini)

Nintendoguy1

Astrology? No, Astronomy is better :)

Anyways, I'm a Virgo and Virgo's zodiac element is earth. However Virgo's Domicile is Mercury so I'm gonna say Mercury, mostly because I love water but in some form of mind, my zodiac sign says so.

(see that's why Edofenrir is awesome)

KidIcarus