• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Rune Factory Wiki

Started by Maxite, January 02, 2011, 03:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxite

I'm making a Rune Factory wiki, dedicated to the Rune Factory subfranchise of Harvest Moon. Officially, it doesn't have a name yet, but for now I'm just calling it "Harvest Rune" or "Rune Factory Wiki."
The plans so far are to:
1. Build up the wiki
2. Build up the community around the wiki
3. Determine a name for the wiki
4. Go independent
5. Join relevant IWAs, or create an IWA in the event that no relevant IWA exists.

The site so far:
http://harvestrune.wikkii.com/wiki/Main_Page

Any help would be appreciated. If you have Skype, you can add me, my Skype contact is just mjsvenn.

tacopill

SnorlaxMonster

Your templates seem to be very well done for a single-person wiki.

Maxite

I got permission to use templates from other wikis, and I have put attributions in on the template pages of where I got them. I'm only capable of modifying templates, and even then I have a tendency to break them. :P

SnorlaxMonster

And if you hadn't noticed, I purposely made an account there when I posted that before so that I was lying about it being single-person wiki (even though I haven't made any edits).

Maxite

Thanks, I've gotten some help from a couple of people, but any more help would be useful. Even someone to bounce ideas off of would be nice.

tacopill

if you don't mind me asking: with this template, why did you go with roundytl and roundytr, instead of roundyleft and roundyright?

SnorlaxMonster

Since it's a header, it does look nicer to have only the external corners rounded.

tacopill

yea, but when the template is being used, that row only has roundytl and roundytr, while the other rows are always roundyleft and roundyright.

It looks odd.....

Maxite

Partly for aesthetics, and partly because the very bottom row of the table doesn't have an internal roundy so it looks "pointed", and I wanted something to balance against that so I made the internal corners of the header "pointed" as well.

Maxite

The wiki is being moved to an independent server. If anyone is interested in helping move/set things up, please let me know.

KidIcarus

tacopill

i can help... Although, i don't know anything on the "Rune Factory" series.

KidIcarus

Isn't this the same as harvest moon?