• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

F-Zero Wiki?

Started by BooDestroyer, December 09, 2010, 09:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llink4629

Quote from: BooDestroyer on December 09, 2010, 09:56:21 AM
I'm quite surprised this hasn't shown up, but I can see why it hasn't just yet.

F-Zero is actually quite a dead series these days and we haven't got a new game of it in ages.

Not to mention, not many people actually know about it as a series. Through Smash Bros., the only thing people largely recognize out of it are Captain Falcon and his Falcon Punch, nothing more. This has caused people to shun the F-Zero series in favor of only Falcon and completely forget about where this series really shone.

Nevertheless, should we bring forth an F-Zero Wiki onto NIWA, to do this depressingly died-out franchise some justice? At least if there are any F-Zero (read: NOT Captain Falcon) fans around here.

The NIWA should have a F-Zero wiki it's about the only thing misssing

BooDestroyer

Just as long as it doesn't have the only two articles as Captain Falcon and Falcon Punch.

Moydow

This may be coming sooner rather than later... Watch this space! ;)
NIWA Coordinator

Level 3

That's true, something may happen sooner than expected!

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

tacopill

Thanks guys, you inspired me to do this thread

BooDestroyer

If F-Zero Wiki does launch on here, then I hope it gets more people aware of F-Zero as a series.

95% of the people who love Captain Falcon don't even know anything about F-Zero.

tacopill

Quote from: BooDestroyer on February 08, 2011, 03:35:59 PM
If F-Zero Wiki does launch on here, then I hope it gets more people aware of F-Zero as a series.

95% of the people who love Captain Falcon don't even know anything about F-Zero.

I will agree with this.  :)

Maxite

And for us 5% who hate Captain Falcon...

BooDestroyer

That 5% not only know about F-Zero, but actually know who the REAL Captain Falcon is.

Level 3

Chuck Norris?
/jk

Everything is progressing well enough on our end, so we'll be ready soon.

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.