• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

New Card System Introduced!

Started by Justin, June 28, 2010, 05:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Hey, nobody did anything wrong. I stole from Tucayo with the "Steal" item. Therefore, I received my cash through legitimate means. I can do what I please with it, so I gave some to Austin.
~~~~
Server bureaucrat of Zelda Wiki. I fix what you break.

Also a tech administrator for Poniverse.

Tucayo

Quote from: Neo on July 01, 2010, 03:53:16 AM
Hey, nobody did anything wrong. I stole from Tucayo with the "Steal" item. Therefore, I received my cash through legitimate means. I can do what I please with it, so I gave some to Austin.
Ok, sorry, I thought that money had come from somewhere else. I now deleted all my niwas so I can't be stolen

Justin

No problem, dude. Mistakes happen.
~~~~

Member#36

Quote from: Laurus on July 01, 2010, 03:54:57 AM
Quote from: Neo on July 01, 2010, 03:53:16 AM
Ok, sorry, I thought that money had come from somewhere else. I now deleted all my niwas so I can't be stolen

Delete?

Justin

Removed via the shop admin panel.
~~~~

Tucayo

Gamefreak75

Matt

Quote from: Gamefreak75 on July 04, 2010, 01:45:06 AM
How do you earn cards?

You use points called NIWAs, which you earn by posting. You then select the "Cards" option at the top of the page. Go to gamble to bet the NIWAs for cards. The more cards you have, the more NIWAs you have to bet to ensure you get a new card. Currently there are not that many cards available. But as I understand it, more are coming. The next time we get a boost in the number of cards, the chance of getting a new one will go up for everyone. I know because I was the one that derived the formula for it.
Veteran member, former admin, and currently returned to activity as a patroller of Zelda Wiki.org.

"Shields are aphrodisiacs for Like Likes."

Naesala

Gamefreak75

I figured it out a while after my post. :P

Axiomist

I gambled once and got "Ax" so I stopped there.

Gamefreak75

I'm unfortunately addicted to it and used all my niwas.  XD :(

Gamefreak75

Sorry for the double post but is it possible to actually trade cards?

Justin

Nope. You have to get em all yourself. It may become an actual "Trading Card" system later, but I'll have to talk to Edo about it. It's all his idea. I'm just the poor sap who coded it :P
~~~~

Gamefreak75

Oh, because every time I play, I end up getting the Thunder Badge and Pep Brew (I think it's rigged  :P). Also, I heard that there are going to be some more cards.

Justin

Nope, it's not rigged. Sometimes, you just get similar cards. It's all random.

And yes, more cards will appear sometime. Edo's doing all the development, and I made it easy to add new cards. So expect more to come!
~~~~

Gamefreak75

My luck is just terrible. I have a 23% chance of getting a new card with 10 coins, but my luck kills it.

I haven't seen any Metroid cards yet. I hope some are added because it's a pretty big series.

Justin

Save up. It really eats NIWAs because that's how I made it ;)

You can't get em all for some small amount of money, now :P
~~~~

Gamefreak75

Me and my addictive personalty, my greatest flaw. -_-'

TurtwigA

sorry for bumping the thread, but will more be done with the system or is it just forgotten?

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.