• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

NIWA Community Thread 2013

Started by Melchizedek, June 11, 2010, 10:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seritinajii

Ughhhh, I want to know so badly.... the anticipation is killing me.....

And additionally, I wasn't here for when WiKirby, Metroid Wiki, Wars Wiki were being added. Actually, I think I remember when the icons were missing, and there were only dates for when they'd be revealed. But right now it's more intense since I've been getting more involved.... October 1 seems like a long time from now!

tacopill

Also, why aren't they just added to the bottom? Why did they displace Wars Wik and WiKirby?

Naesala

Quote from: tacopill on September 25, 2010, 01:36:26 AM
Also, why aren't they just added to the bottom? Why did they displace Wars Wik and WiKirby?

alphabetical order?

Seritinajii

...that's a clue!

Edit - on second check, the order of the other wikis has changed... The original three wikis are now all in a row, unlike before when all was in alphabetical order - Bulbapedia, Metroid Wiki, Super Mario Wiki, Wars Wiki, WiKirby, and Zeldapedia. So maybe it's only a red herring...

Naesala

I just noticed the you made a portmanteau out of wiki and Kirby, thus Wikirby

Seritinajii

Gamefreak75

Moydow

I think I might have worked them out... ;) Not so difficult if you think about them. I could be wrong, but...
NIWA Coordinator

tacopill

well, now the question marks are gone.

Edit: They are back, or my cache updated.

Seritinajii

another one on October 15? Aauughhh, the anticipation.....

tacopill

and yet again, displacing WW and WK. Will the W's ever get a break?

Moydow

I know two of the three now for certain.. ;)
NIWA Coordinator

Axiomist

Not to worry about the Ws. Although we get screwed on placement in that page, the bar on top gives us prime linking real estate! WiKirby and Wars Wiki will come out ahead as others are inserted in the mix.

Tucayo

I know what the wikis are :)

BUT ITS A SECRET

Axiomist

Quote from: Lord Ferrok on September 25, 2010, 01:58:49 AM

Yeah :3 In skype I got a lot of compliments on the name. Out of curiosity, before noticing it was Wiki + Kirby, what did you think the name was?

Tappy

I know what all 3 are MWUAHAHAHAHA.
:eekdance:
Webmaster of Hyrule.net (a mastermind of ZeldaWiki.org)

Naesala

Quote from: Axiomist on September 29, 2010, 06:06:44 AM
Quote from: Lord Ferrok on September 25, 2010, 01:58:49 AM

Yeah :3 In skype I got a lot of compliments on the name. Out of curiosity, before noticing it was Wiki + Kirby, what did you think the name was?

I just assumed it was wiki kirby without really looking at it, it was more "How did I miss that" kinda thing

Malake256

Hahaha i know what they are as well :]]] Haha, TEASE TEASE TEASE, here they are:

[spoiler]Just kiddin   :o  [/spoiler]
My Weavile Brick Breaks Blisseys :)

tacopill

Although i am suppose to be on hiatus from wiki's while on a trip, i decided to check out the new member last night. After waiting 20 mins - 1 hr, and refreshing the page every 5 mins, i come to see that today's new member.... is Lylat Wiki....  :eekdance: .....

thank you to whomever supported our membership  :D on the staff. I hope we can live up to the levels of Bulbapedia, Super Mario Wiki and ZeldaWiki.org (scaled back a little, since Star Fox is an infinitely more smaller series than Pokemon, Mario or the Legend of Zelda).

and thank you to NIWA as a whole for approving us as a member.