• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

One-line-per-post story game

Started by tacopill, November 25, 2010, 08:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metechar

However, a pardox was created because...404 ERROR I AM ERROR 10000111100000111100

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Sazandora

A top percentage Rattata came out of the paradox.

pikachu8090

Then an ekans eats the rattata that came out of the portal making it part of its food chain
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

Sazandora

R7308xx

The Rattata is then killed by the forces of Orly because F.E.A.R. was illegal in this tournament.
I blame the economy.

Solar Dragon

Only to be resurrected and made to grow by one of the villains from Power Rangers.

TurtwigA

Joey's top percentage Rattata challenges this top percentage Rattata to a top percentage fight.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Sazandora

But Arceus stops the fight because the total percentage would be over 100% and disrupt the space-time continuum.

R7308xx

The 1337 n00b comes and tells Arceus some lame strategies and a very long history of people who worked on the game that no one cares about.
I blame the economy.

Solar Dragon

HavocReaper48

The universe order slowly distorts - Palkia, Dialga, and Girantina cannot keep the universe in check alone, which could mean bad news for you.

Sazandora

The n00b kills himself by holding a grenade and Arceus comes back to life.

pikachu8090

Arceus becomes corrupted and his evil side is brought out
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

Solar Dragon

The two top percentage Rattata merge together to become a Rattattattata and fight the corrupt Arceus.

TurtwigA

The result of the fight is a peaceful world, Cyrus style.

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Solar Dragon

TurtwigA

Metechar

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Solar Dragon

Fox flies past Earth then reports back to Starfox Command that Earth has blown up.

TurtwigA

But then it comes back together again, and he's trapped in its core, forever to be known as Humpty Dumpty.