• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

NIWA Community Thread 2013

Started by Melchizedek, June 11, 2010, 10:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naesala

Quote from: tacopill on December 10, 2010, 07:51:59 PM
Quote from: Maxite on December 10, 2010, 05:35:28 PM
Apparently it covers Nintendo as a whole, but isn't as in depth about video games and series as the member wikis are.

This, along with corporate, financial, legal,  public relations, historical, cultural, etc. stuff about Nintendo; but nothing series specific. 

Sounds neat.

tacopill

Quote from: Lord Ferrok on December 10, 2010, 07:53:00 PM
Quote from: tacopill on December 10, 2010, 07:51:59 PM
Quote from: Maxite on December 10, 2010, 05:35:28 PM
Apparently it covers Nintendo as a whole, but isn't as in depth about video games and series as the member wikis are.

This, along with corporate, financial, legal,  public relations, historical, cultural, etc. stuff about Nintendo; but nothing series specific. 

Sounds neat.

It is. Would you be interested in joining up?

Solar Dragon

i joined up just so I could change my preferences to Vector. I HATE floating toolbars!!!

TurtwigA

Well now that you have an account, mind helping the wiki?

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

tacopill

Quote from: Solar Dragon on December 11, 2010, 02:26:30 PM
i joined up just so I could change my preferences to Vector. I HATE floating toolbars!!!

Excellent, my plan is working!

*evil laugh*

Anyway, thanks for signing up. I am sure we could use the help, regardless of the skin you choose.

Solar Dragon

I may help out here and there. I am not great with real life game articles though.

Maxite

Here's a good old jolly community thought: Set up a public Nintendo Wiki board so that the community thread isn't clobbered with Nintendo Wiki discussion.

tacopill

Quote from: Maxite on December 12, 2010, 05:22:30 PM
Here's a good old jolly community thought: Set up a public Nintendo Wiki board so that the community thread isn't clobbered with Nintendo Wiki discussion.

one is being worked on as we speak.

Maxite

One is being worked on as we speak? I admit that my experience administrating the forum software that NIWA uses is zero, but I've administered quite a few forums and I have a feeling that it would only take five to ten minutes to set up the board.

tacopill

Quote from: Maxite on December 13, 2010, 05:09:00 PM
One is being worked on as we speak? I admit that my experience administrating the forum software that NIWA uses is zero, but I've administered quite a few forums and I have a feeling that it would only take five to ten minutes to set up the board.

This is true. but the people who want or care for one aren't always the one's who have the power to implement it. And those that can implement it, aren't always available to do so.

Naesala

Is anyone else having trouble getting on yahoo.com?

tacopill

Naesala

tacopill

Quote from: Lord Ferrok on December 16, 2010, 03:14:21 AM
Quote from: tacopill on December 16, 2010, 03:09:27 AM
Quote from: Lord Ferrok on December 14, 2010, 04:24:27 PM
Is anyone else having trouble getting on yahoo.com?

no, not really.

I posted that yesterday, It's fixed now.

Then why didn't you edit or delte your post?  ???

I was so worried i couldn't access it. :P

TurtwigA

I find it weird how it still says Golden Sun Universe is the newest member.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

tacopill

Quote from: Notifier on December 16, 2010, 02:01:53 PM
I find it weird how it still says Golden Sun Universe is the newest member.

yea. No one's updated it yet.

Nintendoguy1

Reviving this with pointless crap I want to share! BTW, you may want to say this out loud to get it.

Do you remember the Number Awards last year? They gave out awards to all the best numbers. If I recall correctly, 911. But 7 didn't take that well, so, near the end, 789. But 9 was nothing compared to 4 because 416! But 4 was good about it and gave 123. After that, 5 was sad. So 8 won 345 and he felt much better!

I am an amazing comedian! *lights turn off*...or not...

(see that's why Edofenrir is awesome)

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

R7308xx

Quote from: Nintendoguy1 on December 28, 2010, 04:59:59 AM
Reviving this with pointless crap I want to share! BTW, you may want to say this out loud to get it.

Do you remember the Number Awards last year? They gave out awards to all the best numbers. If I recall correctly, 911. But 7 didn't take that well, so, near the end, 789. But 9 was nothing compared to 4 because 416! But 4 was good about it and gave 123. After that, 5 was sad. So 8 won 345 and he felt much better!

I am an amazing comedian! *lights turn off*...or not...

This creeps me out.
I blame the economy.

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

Anyways, anyone ever worn a skirt?