Gamehiker
0 (0%)
Bulbapedia
15 (65.2%)
Metroid Wiki
7 (30.4%)
Wars Wiki
6 (26.1%)
Mother Earth (Independent Mother Earthbound Wiki)
2 (8.7%)
Wikia (well, it's not really a wiki)
6 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

onetwentysix

Vote on what wikis you are on.

Naesala

all current members of NIWA and Earthbound

Tucayo

dany36

I have an account at SMW, Bulbapedia, and Wikirby, but sadly, I don't edit much there since most of the time I'm working on Zelda Wiki.

tacopill

Lylat Wiki and Mother Earth....and the Mushrule RPG.....and Wikipedia....and wikia.....and a few others.

FireFly

Wikipedia, WiKirby (just registered there, though), Bulbapedia (IIRC), Wars Wiki, Wikia, and also a bunch of really small wikis.

tacopill

Quote from: onetwentysix on June 20, 2010, 09:42:43 PM
I'm the fourth person on the Independent Mother Earthbound Wiki! (but that was after I did this poll)

Are you "Matter Splatter Galaxy 225"?

Member#36

Lets see:

I made an account on Bulbapedia, but I typed my email wrong so now I can't use it. :l
I was used to edit Zelda Wiki.org, but changed gears to WiKirby.  [I plan to go back at some point.]
I am an editor and patroller on WiKirby.

...I have yet to make any edits for some time because I have stuff to do in [real] life.  But, I should be able to edit again soon.

Seritinajii

I have a Bulbapedia account, but don't really do anything on it..

For active wikis? I'm on this Japanese music medley wiki. Pretty interesting. And I'm on our very new Ace Attorney wiki, which is really empty. I'm helping.

Also, I was on a Nitrome wikia wiki, but I'm not active right now because the login button doesn't work on my browser.

Malake256

My main wiki here has got to be Metroid Wiki :] considering that i have the most edits there and I am an admin. The rest? Bulbapedia, Super Mario, Zelda, and Wikirby. But Metroid Wiki is the only one im really active on.
My Weavile Brick Breaks Blisseys :)

onetwentysix

I noticed something. I went onto Bulbapedia and scrolled down the main page. I found that it can be found in 7 different languages. Here's Japanese: http://wiki.xn--rckteqa2e.com/wiki/%E3%83%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9A%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8, for one. I wonder when the other 5 NIWA wikis will have wikis in different languages.

Moydow

Quote from: onetwentysix on July 28, 2010, 06:33:15 AM
I noticed something. I went onto Bulbapedia and scrolled down the main page. I found that it can be found in 7 different languages. Here's Japanese: http://wiki.xn--rckteqa2e.com/wiki/%E3%83%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9A%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8, for one. I wonder when the other 5 NIWA wikis will have wikis in different languages.
Bulbapedia is part of Encyclopediae Pokémonis, an affiliation of independent Pokémon wikis in different languages. They link to each other via 'In other languages' boxes on pages, similar to Wikipedia.

Back on topic, I am an administrator on StrategyWiki, which is partnered with Zelda Wiki, Bulbapedia, and WiKirby, where I'm also an active member.
NIWA Coordinator

Remino52

I patrol on Wikirby, and I'm doing some work on Metroid Wiki.

Look for Big Red on the Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Private Servers.

Proud supporter of NIWA Wikis!

dany36

Woo! I have now joined Metroid Wiki and Wars Wiki. I probably won't be able to add too much content-wise, so I'll probably just end up fixing some smalls things here and there. But hey, anything's better than nothing, right? D: