• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

The Simpsons

Started by Homer Simpson, February 16, 2010, 02:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer Simpson

Simpsons fans unite.

My favorite episode is Colonel Homer and my favorite character that's not Homer or Bart, would probably be Moe.

Kunoichi

Tehe. Simpsons, eh?

I always loved the Halloween specials.
Unfortunately, I don't watch Simpsons as much anymore.
But Bart was always my favorite growing up. ;3
Hi~ <3

Zesty Cactus

I used to be mega-obsessed with the Simpsons a couple of years ago. I used to watch it like three times a day and so I have random chunks of the series basically memorized, haha. I remember when Simpsons movie came out and it was like the most important thing that ever happened... *sniff*

To be honest, though, I haven't watched any Simpsons for a while. :/ Still love it, though, haha. I'm a big fan of the Mr. Burns/Mr. Smithers duo.

Gary Oak

All your favourite TV Shows!
From Seinfeld to South Park!
Anything! Any country, any channel...
Just discuss them here!
;D
Smell ya later!

GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK GARY MOTHERF'ING OAK

Muzy72

I haven't watched the Simpsons in a while.

Nerdy Guy

Not exactly as good anymore, but there's still something to laugh about in each episode.

Naesala

remember when they had touching episodes?

Level 3

I like the episode when Flanders and Homer became bounty hunters.

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

KidIcarus

I wish i could watch this but it hurts my eyes. i heard it was so funny