• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

The "I was attacked by..." game!

Started by Metechar, November 27, 2010, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metechar

The rules are simple. Just make a sentence stating you were attacked by something, starting with "I was attacked by" and then the objects. Yes this is YTP based...

I was attacked by an evil Koopa wizard, MAH BOI, and OVAR 9000 MUDKIPZ! cuz mudkipz r ahsum

Just one example :P

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

R7308xx

I was attacked by the Faces of Evil, my Seven Koopa Hotels, and a RickRoll. Then I was defeated by a Wally and my carcass was eaten by an Octorok and King Dodongo.
I blame the economy.

dantman

I was attacked by the ghost of a child turned bulky creepy laughing psychotic flamethrower wielding masked madman.

((Though I'm not really kidding about that one..... He lost the bulky, mask, and flamethrower after I killed him... but he was still a creepy laughing psychotic mad... er... ghostkid?))

HavocReaper48

I was attacked by the evil forces of SPAGHET-BOO-DAI. It was horrible. (I forget what YTP that was from though)

Solar Dragon

I was attacked by a Caterpie! It was really scary!

Metechar

I was attacked by Ganon and his minions, Doctor Rabbit, and Elmo!

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Solar Dragon

I was attacked by a wild Magikarp. It used Hyper Beam! My Dragonite fainted.

Metechar

Quote from: Solar Dragon on November 28, 2010, 02:53:26 PM
I was attacked by a wild Magikarp. It used Hyper Beam! My Dragonite fainted.

:O

HavocReaper48

Oh yeah? Try getting attacked by a Ditto, with your only Pokemon you happen to be carrying at the time is ALSO Ditto!

Very epic situation, I was under a ton of pressure myself. Barely made it out alive.

Maxite

I was attacked by a deluge of silly comments posted in an "I was attacked by" thread.

SnorlaxMonster

Yeah, well I was attacked by a Wobbuffet when my only Pokémon was a Wobbuffet.

pokemonforever2929

i was attacked by a mario,a rickroll,masterhand,tabou,and SNORELAX MONSTER! ahhhhhhh!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------
nintendo forever!!!
do I really have to do the garbage mom?:(
omg a forum
p-o-k-e-m-o-n
the offspring of master and crazy hands
this is a long sig
that is why I am ending it here

R7308xx

I was attacked by Satoru Iwata, Shigeru Miyamoto, Shigesato Itoi, and Satoshi Tajiri.
I blame the economy.

TurtwigA

I was attacked by nothing. Don't worry, it wasn't rabid so it healed after a couple of hours.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Maxite

I was attacked by TurtwigA wearing a pink frilly tutu, a clown wig, and KISS makeup.

SnorlaxMonster

pokemonforever2929

i was sttacked by sonic,ratchet and clank,and master chief. when non nintendo mascots attack!
------------------------------------------------------------
nintendo forever!!!
do I really have to do the garbage mom?:(
omg a forum
p-o-k-e-m-o-n
the offspring of master and crazy hands
this is a long sig
that is why I am ending it here

Maxite

I was attacked by a thermonucleic overweapon with incremental dubiomechanical systems that rotate on a gyroscope coated in infraviscous megafluids.

TurtwigA

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

SnorlaxMonster

I wasn't attacked by anything. I'm happy.