• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Characters "home" games

Started by Naesala, November 16, 2010, 08:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naesala

how many of the characters own series have you played?

I've played them all but Snake, Rob, Lucas, and sonic, Roy appears at the end of Fire Emblem 7 (a cheat buy I count it) and Game and Watch Gallery for Mr. Game and Watch

Tina

I actually haven't played all that many games, now that I think about it.... or at least, finishing good portions of them. Might've gotten like an hour in a couple of games, but '-'

Kirby/King Dedede/Meta Knight, Link and pals, Wario, all of the Pokemon-related characters, and of course Ness and Lucas I've all played. All the others though I haven't played their home games very much. Although I've been meaning to try some out (Metroid and Star Fox I have never played and I've been wanting to).
WikiBound Editor-in-Chief

Solar Dragon

Well, I've Played Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong, Sonic. That is it, i think.

TurtwigA

I've played for all Pokémon, Mario (including all side series), Game & Watch, and Kirby characters.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Metechar

Only ones I never played are GaW, Marth/Roy/Ike, Pit, and Snake.

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

tacopill

Quote from: WaddleDude on November 20, 2010, 03:59:31 PM
Only ones I never played are GaW, Marth/Roy/Ike, Pit, and Snake.

I need to get around to playing Fire Emblem....

Tucayo

I just got Kid Icarus in the VC, I have obviuosy played the Mario series, I've also played TLOZ, a few Pokemon, and Star Fox. Yoshi series too, if you count them as independent

tacopill

Quote from: Tucayo on November 29, 2010, 06:46:48 PM
I just got Kid Icarus in the VC, I have obviuosy played the Mario series, I've also played TLOZ, a few Pokemon, and Star Fox. Yoshi series too, if you count them as independent

i do, from Yoshi's Story onward.

pikachu8090

I've played about everything except R.O.B (not really in a game)
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

tacopill

Quote from: pikachu8090 on January 02, 2011, 04:55:27 AM
I've played about everything except R.O.B (not really in a game)

There was Gyromyte (which, surprisingly, is not currently in N-Wiki....

Tacopill goes to add it somewhere in N-Wiki

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

I've played Mario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Kirby, Pokémon, Mother/EarthBound, Metal Gear, Zelda, Wario, Star Fox, Sonic, Game & Watch, and Metroid.

Nothing else.

Although, I may have played Ice Climbers.

R7308xx

Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Pikmin, EarthBound/Mother, Kirby, Metroid, Pokémon, Wario, Game and Watch, and Star Fox.
I blame the economy.

tacopill

Quote from: RamblinEvilMushroomDS on January 03, 2011, 02:43:41 AM
Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Pikmin, EarthBound/Mother, Kirby, Metroid, Pokémon, Wario, Game and Watch, and Star Fox.

Which Game & Watch?

R7308xx

Quote from: tacopill on January 05, 2011, 10:38:02 PM

Which Game & Watch?

All of them except for Ball.
I blame the economy.

tacopill

Quote from: RamblinEvilMushroom on February 03, 2011, 07:20:01 PM
Quote from: tacopill on January 05, 2011, 10:38:02 PM

Which Game & Watch?

All of them except for Ball.

Very Well. Thank you.

SuperHamster

Let's see...I've played Mario, Sonic, Pokemon, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Metroid, and Star Fox. I never have actually touched the Legend of Zelda, which is quite odd, I would imagine.

tacopill

Quote from: SuperHamster on February 08, 2011, 04:27:44 AM
Let's see...I've played Mario, Sonic, Pokemon, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Metroid, and Star Fox. I never have actually touched the Legend of Zelda, which is quite odd, I would imagine.

indeed..... *shifty eyes*

KidIcarus

Ive played all except starfy, lucas, and metal gear solid