• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

New Members Thread

Started by Melchizedek, June 12, 2010, 03:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naesala

Iggy Koopa Jr

Hello there, I'm Iggy. I'm an editor at: MarioWiki, ZeldaWiki (I pop in for the "Names in other Languages"), and WiKirby (until it went down again, recently).  I'm more or less worried about WK going down because it's everyone's few months' work that disappeared. I'm French, so my English isn't quite as good as an Englishman although I'm British.

DekuLink

lol I didn't even know we had a forum.

If you don't know me, I run a (currently) shitty Zelda site called Portal to Hyrule, which is one of the community partners for Zelda Wiki. I'm trying to edit the wiki more, but my time is very limited at the moment. :/

Wervelf

Hey guys new here, dropped by to say hi

Torchickens

Hello. I identify as female. She/her pronouns please. :)

(credits to Moydow)

I spend a lot of my time making videos about Pokémon glitches on my Youtube channel ChickasaurusGL.

I'm the editor in chief of Starfy Wiki. Let me know or Tappy know of any bugs or other concerns. :)

Discord: Torchickens #3213
Twitter: Torchickens
Email: [email protected]

KidIcarus

congratulations on finding the site

GorMor

Well just joined, so I figured I would introduce myself.

I'm GorMor, also known as The Goron Moron. I am an admin on Zelda Wiki. I like Zelda, Pokemon, and a whole slew of other games.
Zelda Wiki admin.
Also known as The Goron Moron.

Espyo

Hey everybody! I'm Espyo, a moderator from Pikipedia, the Pikmin wiki. Been quite active on the wiki for the past few years, and I have no plans of slowing down. I figured I'd stop by for a little hi.

KidIcarus

Sparky and TailsFan

Please welcome Sparky and TailsFan to NIWA Fourms! This post is their first! ;D

Moydow

Welcome aboard, newcomers! Unfortunately not much happens here these days, but we're happy to have you around just the same!
NIWA Coordinator

KidIcarus

welcome. this place has been getting more active lately so you joined right at the perfect time!

Aetherrevival

Hello, everyone! I just joined up here, so I thought I'd stop by to say 'hi'~

Torchickens

Quote from: Aetherrevival on June 17, 2016, 10:21:50 PM
Hello, everyone! I just joined up here, so I thought I'd stop by to say 'hi'~
Welcome to the forums!
Hello. I identify as female. She/her pronouns please. :)

(credits to Moydow)

I spend a lot of my time making videos about Pokémon glitches on my Youtube channel ChickasaurusGL.

I'm the editor in chief of Starfy Wiki. Let me know or Tappy know of any bugs or other concerns. :)

Discord: Torchickens #3213
Twitter: Torchickens
Email: [email protected]

LTIan

I was banned from the Super Mario Wiki and Forum, what does that tell any of you?

fawfulthegreat64

Quote from: LTIan on February 13, 2017, 05:17:24 AM
I was banned from the Super Mario Wiki and Forum, what does that tell any of you?
Dunno, but dragging it onto this dead forum tells me you didn't learn anything from those bans.

Also heyo, made account because I clicked a link that eventually led here.

Alex95

Hi. You may know me, you may not. I'm a patroller of the Super Mario Wiki, I make my own games called Power Master... and that's about it, really. I'm boring :P I mainly made an account here so I can keep up with stuff if I need to, but I don't see myself coming here much. Just thought I'd say hello anyway.